Venting Some Sadness

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
OzzieArcane
Org Profile

Post by OzzieArcane » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:55 pm

madmag9999 wrote:
OzzieArcane wrote: Well you can look at it this way, if you like her and you know he's probably gonna dump her when he realizes he can no longer get shits and giggles out of this. You can always try to get points with her by comforting her when it happens.
but shell be damaged goods. besides why should he confort her if she can just dump him and then go out with that looser
You have to be going out with someone first to get dumped by them, he got rejected. There is a difference.
My latest video:Ranma Chan is Too Sexy
My less then magnificant website: Planet Arcane

OzzieArcane
Org Profile

Post by OzzieArcane » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:58 pm

Rurouni Inu Girl wrote: it does hurt alot, i'm sure we have all felt something like that before. but it's alright, maybe she's not the one, and i know you do still like her alot, and it might take sometime to get over her, and ur heart is in deep deep pain. but i think you can find someone better, you seem like a really nice guy. and it's alright to cry ^-^
It's not so easy to get a girl just because you're nice. I know, I am a nice guy. I'm also 23 and have never been on a date. I don't understand why some women aren't attracted to a man at all unless he's an arrogant jerk or he's willing to punch her in the face and boss her around.
My latest video:Ranma Chan is Too Sexy
My less then magnificant website: Planet Arcane

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:01 pm

OzzieArcane wrote:
Rurouni Inu Girl wrote: it does hurt alot, i'm sure we have all felt something like that before. but it's alright, maybe she's not the one, and i know you do still like her alot, and it might take sometime to get over her, and ur heart is in deep deep pain. but i think you can find someone better, you seem like a really nice guy. and it's alright to cry ^-^
It's not so easy to get a girl just because you're nice. I know, I am a nice guy. I'm also 23 and have never been on a date. I don't understand why some women aren't attracted to a man at all unless he's an arrogant jerk or he's willing to punch her in the face and boss her around.
:shock:
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

Rurouni Inu Girl
Org Profile

Post by Rurouni Inu Girl » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:19 pm

that's not always true

not all girls are up in their own ego

girls like that make me wanna shoot them, they put ppl down for their own amusement, it's pretty messed up. they messed with a good friend of mine and now that girl has to freaking be home schooled

but the point is there are lots of ppl that will like you if you have a good personality, that's why i liked my best friend, but we broke up, but are stilll really good friends who do alot together
~*~:+:Always and Forever:+:~*~
~*~:+:Terr:+:~*~

Hikari88
Org Profile

Post by Hikari88 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:22 pm

Feria wrote:
OzzieArcane wrote:
:shock:
I second that: :shock:

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:43 pm

werd, like the thread i made in the summer, nice guys finish last =\

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Re: Venting Some Sadness

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:55 pm

)v(ajin Koji wrote:Well here's the thing. I really (more than any other without exaggeration) liked a girl that I know and still do like her, however I put off asking her out because she said that she wanted to wait to find the right guy until she goes to University and I respected her wishes.

Well, my closest friends started to notice that I liked her and so I told my best friend how I felt about the girl, she was excited etc... Then I told another of my mates and he was pretty cool about it...then I, probably, my joint 2nd best mate.

From that moment on he spent ALL his time with the girl that I liked, playing with her and generaly flirting with her.

I confessed my feelings to her and she said that she considers me a friend, we hug she says sorry it's over.

Or is it?

No. I feel bad, really bad for a long time, and while I'm feeling worse and worse those two are flirting more and more and even more openly-she stops talking to me almost altogether (she was the one who said we should continue being friends...: /) and they really like each other...

Today my mate has come out to me in the open about his feelings for her and he will be asking her out, even though this hurt me very much (the fact that they will both probably be going out by the end of tomorrow and not only that but my friends are moving away from me it seems) I've said that I will handle my feelings and try to get on with them going out with each other...

Well, I'm sure now that I will end up crying at school for the first time in my life, but do you think I've done the right thing?
You've done all you can do. If you feel angry at your friend, realize that you have the right to be. You told him how you felt about her and he's decided to flirt with her and ask her out, despite knowing (or at least he should.) how it makes you feel. I'm not saying to break his face with a golf club, I'm just saying to have things in perspective. And if being around her causes you emotional pain, fell free to stop being around her, at least until you're feeling better and have things in perspective. She said she considers you a friend, so she should understand if being around her isn't the best thing for you. And feel free to find someone else that IS willing to go out with you that you consider atractive. It wont make you feel any better about this girl that you're intersted in, but it WILL help remind you that there isn't anything wrong with you, she just isn't atracted to you.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:00 pm

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who's posted and I'm now trying to get over this, you've all been a big help.
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:12 pm

)v(ajin Koji wrote:I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who's posted and I'm now trying to get over this, you've all been a big help.
well, i always got your back mate! ^_^

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:02 pm

That is really great to know :)
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Return to “It's all about me!”