IT'S SNOWING!!!!!

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:00 pm

Just windy as hell here. I can't wait til it snows though.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:49 pm

yea i dont really mind the cold infact its much better then the hot but the strong winds kinda get to me. also i found out it snowed here for like 5 minutes around noon.
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

StreetFuryX
Org Profile

Post by StreetFuryX » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:19 pm

*sooo cold*

Well when you visit, you'll get warmer stuff...which is in 2 weeks. Don't freeze to death before getting here. :D

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:35 pm

wtf, you people live in NY? Information that i am unaware of =\ i live in teh city so i get blown away ^^

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:38 pm

It wasn't too windy or cold here. :? I do hate snow though, a lot. Except, usually, the very first snow. I always just sit in and watch. But that's all I ever need.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:04 pm

There was snow like conditions in LA yesterday and this morning, but it wasnt snow though, it just looked like it, it was just hail, and lots of it. But in my neighborhood, it was just raining and windy. Finally it is raining, its been a while since i seen rain. 8)
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Farmboybob
Org Profile

Post by Farmboybob » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:39 pm

It was windy as hell down here in NC all day. And cold to boot, as of now at my house it is about 34F. For me thats cold as hell. I dunno about you northerners. :D

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:42 pm

Farmboybob wrote:It was windy as hell down here in NC all day. And cold to boot, as of now at my house it is about 34F. For me thats cold as hell. I dunno about you northerners. :D
During winter times for us, 34 deg F is somewhat decent weather. Around 50 deg F, that's our warm spot. 8)
ImageImage

Farmboybob
Org Profile

Post by Farmboybob » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:48 pm

angelx03 wrote:
Farmboybob wrote:It was windy as hell down here in NC all day. And cold to boot, as of now at my house it is about 34F. For me thats cold as hell. I dunno about you northerners. :D
During winter times for us, 34 deg F is somewhat decent weather. Around 50 deg F, that's our warm spot. 8)
I figured you would say something like that. Our average warm is like 70F and average cold is like 40F. 8) But that means we only get snow about one time a year, and it is never much and even if it is like an inch we are out of school for about 2 days. North Carloinians are a bunch of pussies. :oops:

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:50 pm

Farmboybob wrote:
angelx03 wrote:
I figured you would say something like that. Our average warm is like 70F and average cold is like 40F. 8) But that means we only get snow about one time a year, and it is never much and even if it is like an inch we are out of school for about 2 days. North Carloinians are a bunch of pussies. :oops:
I wish that situation would happen in Connecticut or even New York. :cry:
ImageImage

Return to “It's all about me!”