AMV Review: Podcast Edition - Fluffy Kittens and Rainbows

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
-Reda-
Org Profile

Re: AMV Review: Podcast Edition - Fluffy Kittens and Rainbows

Post by -Reda- » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Unitfort wrote:Littleatari sounds like a stuckup nosey bitch. Aside from that the podcast did not spark any interest on my end. It ran too long and not to the point. :down:
LittleAtari wrote:Calling me a bitch is arashinome's schtick :nono:
*sips tea*

-Reda-
Org Profile

Post by -Reda- » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:36 pm

-Reda- wrote:
Unitfort wrote:Littleatari sounds like a stuckup nosey bitch. Aside from that the podcast did not spark any interest on my end. It ran too long and not to the point. :down:
LittleAtari wrote:Calling me a bitch is arashinome's schtick :nono:
(LittleAtari to Me): "And ask everyone else to not respond to negative comments like that so that the thread doesnt get derailed"
*sips tea*

Sonydjsnmix
Org Profile

Post by Sonydjsnmix » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 pm

I didn't even read the message in the amv when I watched it the first time. People are getting upset over this? Shhhh Great podcast!

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Oh hey, I meant to ask if ya'll have a idea of how often ya'll will be doing this or if you'll have guest people like Chii in the future.

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:31 pm

What's a podcast? |:
Hi.

-Reda-
Org Profile

Post by -Reda- » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Code wrote:Oh hey, I meant to ask if ya'll have a idea of how often ya'll will be doing this or if you'll have guest people like Chii in the future.
As far as I know there will always be a guest/interviewee (the editor of the video that's being talked about obviously), but I believe the interviewer is going to change each week for the sake of keeping things fresh. LittleAtari will still be there to move the conversation along and run this, since it's basically her thing that she wanted to start. I'm not sure much is set in stone yet though, I'd talk to LittleAtari about that. Any suggestions or ideas for future AMV Review Podcasts can be posted here though, I'm sure she'd be receptive to them.
*sips tea*

LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Post by LittleAtari » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:38 pm

First, I'd like to thank people who've expressed their support and appreciation via PM, irc, and this thread ^^

I just wanted to clarify a few things and answer some questions:
nommay wrote: I think this is the second DZ podcast that I've heard that's actually about shit. The other also featured...yup, Atari and Reda :D
1- This is not a DZ Studios Podcast. Reda and I did make a similar podcast reviewing two competing videos on YouTube a few months ago. That podcast was a DZ podcast, but this is something separate that I'm running.
Niotex wrote: In all seriousness it was interesting to listen into. Very interested to see what more this will all bring forth. Any idea on what kind of format you're doing? Weekly/2weeks/month etc?
2- I'll be opening up another thread posting details and asking for feedback about this. I'm hoping to aim for a twice a month thing
surfsama wrote:Great idea for a podcast. Make this a permanent feature - it really helps to hear the people behind the printed word.
Reda would make a good host.
3- As well as I work with Reda, he will not be in every podcast. As Reda stated, I do intend to switch out the interviewer for every podcast based on the video we will be discussing. This wont be the last time we see Reda in a podcast though.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 pm

lol if I had ANYTHING else to do in the next 20 minutes I'd do it :( *sigh* but whatever
If you do not think so... you will DIE

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Listened to it finally..

Brings me back. |:>

Good job with the topics and format, hope to hear more in the future.

On partial topic of the interview though:
First, I didn't really care much for the video (sorry Chii), as in, I don't have any strong feelings for it either way (and it's not the first or last time people have poked fun at trends or mentalities here on the org in video form). The only reasons I see it even being that category are because you made it, weird entrants make it into all kinds of odd categories all the time, people are voting for it because it's funny to do so and hyped by whatever fake drama has been conjured up.
Hi.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

lol she gave it a pi :) win. Chii I give all your videos pi.
If you do not think so... you will DIE

Return to “General AMV”