AWA iron editor

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
icet478
Org Profile

AWA iron editor

Post by icet478 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:09 am

anyone know where i can get the winners AMV from awa 2006 iron editor?

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:23 am

kusoyaro uploaded his... you can probably find it on his profile...

but i dont think atomx has uploaded his, i donno if he can considering the VicBond segment... though i could have missed it if he did upload it :/

either way i donno, id like to have a coppy of Brads... it was hilarious :P

icet478
Org Profile

Post by icet478 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:30 pm

man im really lazy if anyone knows where i can find it plz post link

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:51 pm

icet478 wrote:man im really lazy if anyone knows where i can find it plz post link
Ok, just FYI, while we appreciate your honesty, "I'm really lazy" is entirely the wrong thing to say around here. People will be less willing to help you because quite frankly, we have much better things to be doing than tracking down AMVs for people who are too lazy to do it themselves. And really, if you're too lazy to look for it yourself, then you probably really don't want it that badly. So unless you catch someone who is severely bored, I would suggest using the super search to look for it, or the search for members to find the editors JaddziaDax mentioned.
ImageImage

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:28 pm

icet478 wrote:man im really lazy if anyone knows where i can find it plz post link
what wurpess said plus the fact that im too lazy to find it for you :/

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:40 pm

I don't think Brad's ever put up any of his convention Iron Editor videos. Only the online ones...
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:27 pm

Blast, I remember both videos and the intro with the ingredients, etc. being uploaded somewhere, because I know I downloaded it. I just can't remember where, or who did it.

sirvayza
Org Profile

Post by sirvayza » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:38 pm

i'm too lazy to reply to your querie. :lol:

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:54 pm

I have it. I'll post it on my web space here eventually and link it, but not in my Org profile. i would do so now, except my monthly bandwidth is all gone (THANKS LEE! :-O!!)
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:10 pm

AtomX wrote:I have it. I'll post it on my web space here eventually and link it, but not in my Org profile. i would do so now, except my monthly bandwidth is all gone (THANKS LEE! :-O!!)
gimmie!

icet478
Org Profile

Post by icet478 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:15 pm

Ok, just FYI, while we appreciate your honesty, "I'm really lazy" is entirely the wrong thing to say around here. People will be less willing to help you because quite frankly, we have much better things to be doing than tracking down AMVs for people who are too lazy to do it themselves. And really, if you're too lazy to look for it yourself, then you probably really don't want it that badly. So unless you catch someone who is severely bored, I would suggest using the super search to look for it, or the search for members to find the editors JaddziaDax mentioned.[/quote]

if your gonna be an asshole then dont post anything keep your smart remarts to your self...yeah im lazy i just wanted to see an video and frankle dont have the time to just sit an my computer an look for i simple put if someone KNOWS wheres it at then send me an link i didnt ask if someone could go searching and spend alot of time of this so think before you post

icet478
Org Profile

Post by icet478 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:17 pm

Ok, just FYI, while we appreciate your honesty, "I'm really lazy" is entirely the wrong thing to say around here. People will be less willing to help you because quite frankly, we have much better things to be doing than tracking down AMVs for people who are too lazy to do it themselves. And really, if you're too lazy to look for it yourself, then you probably really don't want it that badly. So unless you catch someone who is severely bored, I would suggest using the super search to look for it, or the search for members to find the editors JaddziaDax mentioned.
if your gonna be an asshole then dont post anything keep your smart remarts to your self...yeah im lazy i just wanted to see an video and frankle dont have the time to just sit an my computer an look for i simple put if someone KNOWS wheres it at then send me an link i didnt ask if someone could go searching and spend alot of time of this so think before you post

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:30 pm

dude i told you who to look for its not that hard... plus both of them posted in the thread so you can find their shit easy...

:/ but yea, most of us have lives too so we's too lazy to look for you :/

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:38 pm

icet478 wrote:Ok, just FYI, while we appreciate your honesty, "I'm really lazy" is entirely the wrong thing to say around here. People will be less willing to help you because quite frankly, we have much better things to be doing than tracking down AMVs for people who are too lazy to do it themselves. And really, if you're too lazy to look for it yourself, then you probably really don't want it that badly. So unless you catch someone who is severely bored, I would suggest using the super search to look for it, or the search for members to find the editors JaddziaDax mentioned.[/ quote]

LMAO! Obviously you need to think before you post. That's why there's a preview button. And a quote button for that matter. But you were obviously to lazy to find them. And you didn't specify. Since you didn't take the time to think out what you were trying to say, it came out as "Gimme the links to the vids because I'm too lazy to get off my ass and find them myself," rather than "I was wondering if anyone happened to have the links to the AWA Iron Editor vids. I haven't had a chance to find them, so if anyone happened to have them offhand, that would be great." There is a difference. Or were you too lazy to learn how to properly ask for things as well? And besides, between the search links I gave you and the names Jadd gave you, you would not be searching for a long time. Just look up the editors and go through their list of vids. (Hint: They would be somewhere near the end of the list. If you can scroll that far.) If its there, its there. If its not, then its not. You can always pm the person and ask, if you're not too lazy that is. And we have all had to search for vids ourselves, so people who don't want to do their own search can be a bit irritating. :roll:
ImageImage

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:17 am

icet478 wrote:
It would take less time to search for the video than to reply to this thread.

Return to “General AMV”