What Is Everyone Currently Working On?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
LightPriestess
Org Profile

What Is Everyone Currently Working On?

Post by LightPriestess » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:38 pm

I didn't see any threads like this and if I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize in advance. I just thought it would be interesting to find out what kinds of AMVs people were currently working on. And perhaps when you finally finish your AMV you can announce it and provide a link.

If you would prefer not to disclose this kind of information however, I will understand completely.

As for me, I'm currently working on:

Title: Don't Call Me Short!
Anime: FullMetal Alchemist
Song: Short People
Artist: Randy Newman

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:44 pm

Nothing. :P

*hopes Prodigi doesn't see this*
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:46 pm

Trying to clean up my hard drive.

Up next, in terms of plans, is a Captain Beefheart and/or Linkin Park video using footage stolen from bum's videos, and also explosive space action that reflects the March 11, 2004 terrorist attacks in Spain. With random buttons in the foreground.

Those who know me should be well-aware that I'm not at all joking. :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:52 pm

I can't seem to push myself to start anything anymore.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:53 pm

Getting started on actually doing an amv. This has taken a while already, so don't expect anythign too soon.

I'm thinking something like

Song: Big Apple Heartbreak
Artist: Yellowcard
Anime: The Place Promised in our early days.

Now I have to do that whole, begining part. I may actually do it, but who knows, I may just be fooling myself.

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:56 pm

Thanks for the info oto. Dont forget to steal some of my 7 amazing seconds in my seven rights make a left segment.

I'm planing to hopefully release my last moody fluff amv soon, then install a gun on my head that detects when I'm editing something emo and starts pulling the trigger.

Oh I'm also considering an action amv to whisper of angels by amici forever, seriosly. Learnt some new things in vegas recently that could work some nice.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:57 pm

Something dirty, and possibly pedophilic. :roll: :twisted:

Of course that's in the idea stage because I don't have my computer with me. I'll work on it once Thanksgiving break starts, I hope. :|
ImageImage

pen-pen2002
Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime
Org Profile

Post by pen-pen2002 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:00 pm

I'm breaking away from my no-FX style and making a crossover AMV using After Effects. I'm using the main character from FLCL in the settings of various animes to create an original storyline. Working title is "Lonely Dreamer."

the first of the three segments is in an early beta mode, original projected release date: december, updated...Who knows :wink:.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:00 pm

I am waiting on other people using my computer to finish their projects so I can work on my own, untill then I am lucky to pester people on the forums occasionally,

and leave "mean" opinions on journal whiners o.0 (even though it contained great advice and told them that their video wasnt that bad, and I was impressed by certain things in their video...)

and whining in the forums about how they dont even appreciate it.

o.0

what?

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:18 pm

Im working on an amv the TRYP contest, the My contest, and a part in the navarus MEP. Not to mention im juggling college at the same time. Im thinking about dropping TRYP though. i just cant seem to make a video serious enough to match the song.

Return to “General AMV”