Locked Already? Wow!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
WarpedElements
Org Profile

Locked Already? Wow!

Post by WarpedElements » Fri May 13, 2005 10:26 am

Oh wait, i'm not surprised. Herr AD has his minions stomp mr. indy-thought! OH NO! HE HAS AN OPINION?! AND IT'S NOT SHARED BY THE MASSES OF IRC?! HOLY FARKING SHIT!

Puleez. He didn't say anything against no one directly. He shared a viewpoint in an original and calm manner. I applaud the man.

[derobert: Original, yes. Calm, possibly. Flamebait? Absolutely. Just look at the two pictures.]

Like i said before, i don't like the IRC room, even before i was banned, because they act like elitist little children on a power trip.

Careful, i didn't say anyone specific. So it's not intended to start a flame war. It's an opinion. Of course, AD ain't american so he might not have that ability to respect other folks opinions, so you know, it'll probobly be locked or deleted before lunchtime.

[derobert: If you don't want to start a flamewar, that's a pretty bad way to end your post.]

[derobert: PS: This is also the wrong forum for this. I've moved one of the threads to Site Suggestions. I left behind the 'thread moved' thing so people can find it.]
SS5 Majin Bebi: Ok, I gotta go and shave my nuts... I mean... go home and get dressed for taekwon-do now.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Fri May 13, 2005 11:46 am

See what I get accused of whilst I'm at work? :)

Return to “General AMV”