Don't know what song to use for A SmStars MV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
JenCM18
Org Profile

Don't know what song to use for A SmStars MV

Post by JenCM18 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:53 pm

Hi I'm posting this hoping to get some replies.

I'm trying to figure out what song to use for another SM Stars music video.

I already have made one with "Courgeous" by alien ant farm, "Hero" By Mariah Carey, "Whisper" By Evanescence [If there is someone who already has one I didn't know at the time because I never looked it up], and "Only when I lose myself" by Depeche Mode.

I was thinking about remaking one of those I have listed but it be a pain. So I was hoping anyone else would have any song suggestions. ^_^
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:21 pm

nevremind everyone I'm just going to remake my sm stars mv with the song "only when I lose myself" by depeche mode. Since I didn't get no replies..... But thats ok. I hope everyone checks out my mv whenever I get it done and uploaded ^_^
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:45 pm

Lil' Kim featuring Angie Martinez, Left Eye, Da Brat, and Missy Elliot - "Ladies Night". I thoght about doing this myself, but I remembered that I'm a guy, and I keep reminding myself of how much I dislike this show. Good Luck
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

Return to “General AMV”