My goodbye to the community, it's been fun. [joke]

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
User avatar
angelx03
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:13 pm
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:58 pm

Can I give this a "LOL"?
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Khameleon808
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:00 am
Location: where the buses dont run
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:25 pm

well if you dont i will LOL @ quitting over this vid

User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2001 2:29 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:26 pm

Keezzz... Koop releases a video and the world goes to hell in a handbasket :roll:

Vlad

User avatar
The end
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:08 am
Location: See that shadow behind the curtains?
Org Profile

Post by The end » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:29 pm

Oh my god, this video is all my motivation and all that in one video... dear god I can not stand this. It's just to much...

User avatar
Brsrk
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:11 pm
Location: Brooklyn, MI
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:44 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Keezzz... Koop releases a video and the world goes to hell in a handbasket :roll:

Vlad
It was originally Knives' video, but he had AD change all the references to Kewp
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

User avatar
AbsoluteDestiny
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2001 1:56 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:45 pm

???

User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2001 2:29 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:56 pm

Brsrk wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Keezzz... Koop releases a video and the world goes to hell in a handbasket :roll:

Vlad
It was originally Knives' video, but he had AD change all the references to Kewp
Yea.. I know... :roll: Next time I see Koop he is a deadman :P

Vlad

User avatar
Brsrk
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:11 pm
Location: Brooklyn, MI
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:00 pm

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:???
Atleast I think it was you, unless Lee has super mod powers!!
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

User avatar
SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:25 pm

Brsrk wrote:
AbsoluteDestiny wrote:???
Atleast I think it was you, unless Lee has super mod powers!!
i guess you may never know
Image

User avatar
Brolly345
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:30 pm
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:32 pm

angelx03 wrote:Can I give this a "LOL"?
x 1,000,000

User avatar
billy_wires
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:46 am
Location: Huntsville, AL
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:37 pm

Who is taking this seriously?
Otohiko wrote:EVERYONE WHO JUST TOOK THIS THREAT SERIOUSLY PLEASE STOP. NOW. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN TAKEN IN BY A DEVIOUS MARKETING PLAY OF RDSKOOPTANGLE Corp.
Voices_Of_Ryan wrote:Gene, he was joking, go see the video -_-.
God you guys are thick...
:roll:
Image

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:47 pm

hehe, yea this is all a joke, it was to get people to go see the video and leave a message in the thread for when knives woke up and saw it :P


Pwolf


PS: did i ever mention how stupid it is to quit editing over someone elses video? :)

User avatar
dcdeveloperx
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2001 7:00 pm
Org Profile

Post by dcdeveloperx » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:49 pm

Pwolf wrote:hehe, yea this is all a joke, it was to get people to go see the video and leave a message in the thread for when knives woke up and saw it :P


Pwolf


PS: did i ever mention how stupid it is to quit editing over someone elses video? :)
oh good, I was about to quit too, cuz pwolf is my life :)
Newest Video: Alone

User avatar
Brsrk
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:11 pm
Location: Brooklyn, MI
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:53 pm

dcdeveloperx wrote:
Pwolf wrote:hehe, yea this is all a joke, it was to get people to go see the video and leave a message in the thread for when knives woke up and saw it :P


Pwolf


PS: did i ever mention how stupid it is to quit editing over someone elses video? :)
oh good, I was about to quit too, cuz pwolf is my life :)
i'm back ZOMG

expect a video around ACen time
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:11 pm

oh yea, can someone lock this thread and throw in something in the title saying it's a joke...

and while i'm at it, i wana say sorry to those who thought it was real.


Pwolf

Locked

Return to “General AMV”