Someone make my dreams come true!! - Naruto ideas

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Junsui Chikyuu
Org Profile

Someone make my dreams come true!! - Naruto ideas

Post by Junsui Chikyuu » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:17 pm

heh. Hey. I was just throwing out some ideas of some things I'd really like to see. I don't know if any of these have been made already, but please let me know if they have, or if anyone makes them from now on. I'd be forever grateful!

A Sasuke/Sakura video to "the Tension and the terror" by straylight run, preferably from sasuke's pov if it were possible (meaning he'd have to like Sakura, if that weren't obvious)

SOMETHING for Shikamaru/Ino; anything. Please. ::puppy eyes:: I know there probably isn't enough clippage for it, but it'd be really cool to see.

a general Naruto video to "this is your life" by Switchfoot. I know there is a video here with that song that has naruto IN it but... it has a ton of other anime too. If there is one or if someone makes one with just Naruto, please let me know.

Thanks again!
~*~ If more adults kept the sense of wonder most of us had as children, the world would be a lot more fun (and I'd have more people to play with). ~*~

Junsui Chikyuu
Org Profile

ummm....

Post by Junsui Chikyuu » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:31 pm

I guess no one liked my ideas, ne?
I was also gonna say... 'Cold' by Crossfade is a good Sasuke/Sakura song as well. ::sniffle:: o well.
:oops:
:cry:
back to reading my fanfics then...
~*~ If more adults kept the sense of wonder most of us had as children, the world would be a lot more fun (and I'd have more people to play with). ~*~

ashiteruSweetSurrender
Org Profile

Post by ashiteruSweetSurrender » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:14 pm

I like your ideas!!.... I just don't have any of the stuff to make it... :(
ImageImage

Junsui Chikyuu
Org Profile

Again...

Post by Junsui Chikyuu » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:40 pm

Got another idea... it's probably really stupid, but...
Return to Innocence by Enigma for... Neji.
Kinda pathetic ne? But for a minute I just thought it fit, so...

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Re: Someone make my dreams come true!! - Naruto ideas

Post by Arigatomina » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:50 pm

Junsui Chikyuu wrote:SOMETHING for Shikamaru/Ino; anything. Please. ::puppy eyes:: I know there probably isn't enough clippage for it, but it'd be really cool to see.
If you do a super seach you can find quite a few (as in 20+) videos for this pairing. So I'd say watch those first, then if you have an idea you'd like to see made that those other Shika/Ino fans haven't done yet, mention it in this thread. That way you won't have anyone repeating videos that have already been done. ^.~

Jadeik
Org Profile

Post by Jadeik » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:32 am

I don't know, Naruto being the Second most used Anime For music videos I would guess any thing They could throw out as an idea is probly been done..... If not more than once... Your best chance is too find a foreign song and then ask

Bote
Org Profile

Post by Bote » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:14 pm

Jadeik wrote:I don't know, Naruto being the Second most used Anime For music videos I would guess any thing They could throw out as an idea is probly been done.....
Oh, you have no idea what some people are cappable of making. :lol:
My Youtube channel: Bote Logos
NEW!!! One Piece AMV - "YUM YUM 2.0"
Berserk - Man of Sorrows (upscaled to 4k)
Beowulf@RDS wrote:RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

Sergeant_Sagara
Org Profile

Re: Someone make my dreams come true!! - Naruto ideas

Post by Sergeant_Sagara » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:45 am

Junsui Chikyuu wrote:
A Sasuke/Sakura video to "the Tension and the terror" by straylight run, preferably from sasuke's pov if it were possible (meaning he'd have to like Sakura, if that weren't obvious)
I tried this one, even though it's only my second AMV, it sounded interesting to me, I like the song.

I hope you enjoy it! And please give me pointers on how to make my videos better, thanks a lot!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=63417

Haider
Org Profile

New one...

Post by Haider » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:18 am

hey guys how bout if u capture visualization from some media player nd put it behind an AMV scene tht wud really make some kewl effect

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:27 am

Haider wrote:hey guys how bout if u capture visualization from some media player nd put it behind an AMV scene tht wud really make some kewl effect
I did that in my Visionary video. I'm not sure if I like the effect all that much myself, though.
ImageImage

Return to “General AMV”