Looking for this one specific Pandora Hearts AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
FatefulDrake15
Org Profile

Looking for this one specific Pandora Hearts AMV

Post by FatefulDrake15 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:23 pm

Okay I probably have no hope of EVER pulling this off, because I think it may have been copyright-protection-takedown'd by Youtube. So unless someone downloaded it or uploaded it to Wayback I have no chance. But I have to try.

So there used to be a Pandora Hearts AMV of the first 2-3 episodes to the Trading Yesterday song "Just A Little Girl." What I know:

(1) The AMV was functional and available during 2012-2013, and it couldn't have been much older than that when it came out;
(2) The very first thing it shows is a carriage and a driver in the dark, I believe complete with a cloak-wearing driver;
(3) It depicts, emotionally, the entire sequence of making the contract with Alice, although not the whole episode and with a deliberate focus on how unsettling the whole thing is;
(4) The line that's like "I don't know why, but I know I can't just leave her here" and "I accept the contract" are both there, and also "I can't contend with it."

I saw it hundreds of times back in the day; I could give you even more data. But I doubt that's gonna help. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and where to find it, let me know.

Fumbann
Org Profile

Re: Looking for this one specific Pandora Hearts AMV

Post by Fumbann » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:24 am

You gave lots of useful info, from that I was able to search through google (I went as far as page 30 and tried some different filters just in case) and youtube, but I still couldn't find it. Internet archive only has a single Pandora Heart's amv, but it's unrelated. It's also not on this site's database.
Just from searching though, I don't think it's likely that it's gone because of copyright. There were a couple of other PH vids with the same song that are still up;
Spoiler :
If it was copyright, then the channel might have been taken down from another video, maybe. Do you know if the channel is definitely taken down? If it was, then I'm out of ideas. If it's not, or you don't know, the other possibility is that it was privated or unlisted - This is a long shot, but if you remember the creator/uploader's username you could search them and see if you're able to send them a message somewhere and ask them directly.
Somos cuerpos delirantes, melodías con sabor.

Return to “General AMV”