Looking for an AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Dill1966
Org Profile

Looking for an AMV

Post by Dill1966 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:34 pm

Hi all
I realize this might be a needle in a haystack but I'm looking for an AMV I saw a few years ago
this video was a match up that mixed Naruto and FMA and featured the song After You're Gone by Blindside
I first saw it on U tube uploaded by someone named ALightWithFlames the account was shut down and I haven't
seen it sense

if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it

Fumbann
Org Profile

Re: Looking for an AMV

Post by Fumbann » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:30 am

Some questions to help the search;
  • As for YT: You saw this video some years ago, but do you remember if it was brand new when you watched it or was it already older by then? Do you have an estimate date of when the channel got shut down too?
  • As for the AMV: Did it have specific characters of the shows, a couple, fight scenes, etc? Were the FMA scenes from the 2003 anime or from Brotherhood? Were the Naruto scenes from the 2002 anime or from Naruto Shippuden(Or movies, ovas, etc)?
If the youtube channel is gone there's probably no hope to finding it there, but there might be a backup at Internet archive or somewhere else. Any info you have of any detail you can remember may help to narrow the search (specially by year)
Somos cuerpos delirantes, melodías con sabor.

Return to “General AMV”