how do i upload my amvs?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Draco M
Org Profile

how do i upload my amvs?

Post by Draco M » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:08 am

How do i upload my amvs? Or do i need to upload somewhere else first and share a link?

troubleclef
Org Profile

Re: how do i upload my amvs?

Post by troubleclef » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:23 am

to submit it to the org archive - From the main page, you first go to the left hand side of the main page and select "Enter New Video" from the Editors section of the menu. Fill out all the information there (There is a spot to link your youtube upload) and submit it. Then you go to the "Upload a Video" link, you can select what video you want to upload and either use the web uploader or FTP to upload your video (step by step guide https://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides ... yer/up.htm )

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: how do i upload my amvs?

Post by Kireblue » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:29 pm

Here is the info from the faq viewtopic.php?f=141&t=125099
Kireblue wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:17 pm
Q: How do I catalog and upload videos to this site?

To catalog a video, go to the “Enter New Video” page located in the “Editors” dropdown menu located on the left side column of the main site. Once you follow the steps listed on the page and enter all the required information, you will then be able to “request upload permission” by going the the “Upload A Video” page that's also located in the “Editors” dropdown menu. Once you do this, you will have the option to either use the site's web uploader or to upload your video through an FTP client with the information that will be displayed after you request upload permission.

Information specifically on how to use the web uploader can be found here.
Instructions on how to upload videos using an FTP client can be found here.

Video Tutorial
"How to Upload Videos to AnimeMusicVideos.org (FTP Client)" by Radical Yue

Return to “General AMV”