my next big amv project

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

my next big amv project

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:23 pm

my next big project amv wise is the song

Timbaland - Scream original song mixed with instrumental and 2 remixes keep in mind i dont use crappy step remixes im into classic extended versions of original songs if you have followed my videos you would know how i mix my songs so yes busta rhymes mix will be in there and i may toss in one Syncere Collazo rap for the end of the song

but at this time i have yet to choose a anime i need something sexy if you'll remember that song its not for little kids if you know what i mean lol

my magic amv is still coming but i consider that a light project i can finish that in my sleep lol

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Re: my next big amv project

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:16 am

this is still coming but im having a hard time picking the right anime as recently there are alot of classic sad stuff being released making me rethink it so until i can get the right anime for timbaland song, i already have it mixed, im gonna release my magic video and going onto my 2nd big project

Classic Creed Scott Stapp

One Last Breath
My Sacrifice
young grow old
time or a thousand faces (whatever one i use the other may end up as a bonus)
arms wide open (you cant see creed and not think of this song)

there will be 2 - 3 versions of arms wide open and if there is a 2nd season of the anime the other version will have season 2
i should of said creed instead i was thinking on it but i took a small break of watching new anime and didnt know what was released new
as of creed is ALOT easier to use then timbaland scream which i want to do but not right now, so thats it, i believe its magic then creed

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:20 am

i was looking around to see what animes would show up for one last breath, creed
and the only one that showed was one piece one of my favorites anime but i was
like you serious out of all the animes it had to be one piece and the ace arc too
i decited thats the next amv one piece one last breath claudius style and the
amv will have high quality clips its gonna be a new ace amv now i have to look
and remember which episodes are for ace as im hitting 800 on dub

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:43 pm

just to let u all know im almost finished i got part 3 of i believe its magic, i finished part 1 of one piece one last breath that im not ready to release yet as i like to release in order i have to finish magic part 3 first inwitch im redownloading the raw series for it

one piece - one last breath part 1( ace finished easy)
one piece - one last breath part 2 (whitebeard's end hard)
one piece - one last breath part 3 (luffy's feelings on aces end easy)

ill be doing a extra video for whitebeard i have a chance to do a whitebeard metal video im taking it after im finished with one least breath

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:34 am

just here to say i finished my magic amv's you can find them ether in my page or amv announcements

Return to “General AMV”