trying to find old dbutopia video

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
francoperez
Org Profile

trying to find old dbutopia video

Post by francoperez » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:09 pm

Hi everyone!
i am looking for the original file of DBZ - No leaf clover.
i know that is uploaded on youtube but i am looking for the old one.
why? i am archivist and i love to collect old stuff.
so, will anyone help me with this? :D

seasons
Org Profile

Re: trying to find old dbutopia video

Post by seasons » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:16 pm

The first result that comes up for this on Youtube is "Dragonball Z - No Leaf Clover HD Remake," uploaded in 2011 by someone named Jonathan DuPre'.
The original video quality was not very good, so I thought that I would remake the video using the remastered dvd collection. The timing is a little different than the original video due to the fact that the last creator edited the song to make it shorter. This is the full length song.

And just one last thing, to all those who are going to comment and saying that this video sucks because its not timed exactly like the previous version, will have their comments removed. The timing is different due to artistic licence and nothing more.
The second result for this is "dragon ball z - metallica (no leaf clover)," uploaded in 2008 by a user named xxMeNdieTaRuLeSxx.

Are you looking for either one of these videos?

Are you looking for a version of it available to not just stream on YouTube, but download?

https://www.animemusicvideos.org/search ... go#results

^ I have not dug into these so I don't know which might match up with what you're looking for but they all fit the criteria of an AMV made with Dragonball and this Metallica song. Not all are available for download. Nothing can be done about that, it's all dependent on if the individual editors uploaded their videos to the Org, provided an external link that actually still works, or ever actually made the video that they're claiming to have made in the first place.

Return to “General AMV”