Trying to find an R&B Naruto video

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
jnkaze
Org Profile

Trying to find an R&B Naruto video

Post by jnkaze » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:38 pm

Hi all. This is probably impossible but I am trying to find an anime music video That's about 15 years old featuring Naruto it's a moving still pictures AMV using the artist Jagged Edge and the song is called "Promise" . it used to be on YouTube back when I was still early high school, but sometime College it disappeared and I never can find it again.

Just wanted to know if there were any tips on trying to find or recover very old amv videos or if they just simply lost to the internet .anything would help. thanks

Katranat
Org Profile

Re: Trying to find an R&B Naruto video

Post by Katranat » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:20 pm

I've had some luck recovering old AMV's from YouTube using the Wayback Machine on archive.org, it can be hit and miss as to whether the video itself will have been archived. This method also requires that you still have access to the url for the video, so unless you favorited it or it was added to a playlist there is no other way I'm aware of to find the url for videos that have been removed from YouTube.

jnkaze
Org Profile

Re: Trying to find an R&B Naruto video

Post by jnkaze » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:01 pm

Ok thanks. Yeah i definitely wasnt savin urls or favoriting them. R&b AMVs little rarer than other genre's in AMVs. I found a couple of similar older R&B videos using Naruto around that time, so it definitely existed. Thanks for the help

Return to “General AMV”