Looking for very specific homeless anime

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
asehc
Org Profile

Looking for very specific homeless anime

Post by asehc » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:04 am

Hi,

Thanks for reading this. I am new here, and I've been out of the anime sphere for many years now.
I am starting to get back into it, but along side that I've started making lo-fi hip-hop (how original), and I have a track coming out soon and I would love to make a AMV for it.

The song is thematically based on a young homeless girl, and I have tried for days to find the kind of footage I'm looking for, but I still haven't managed to find what I need!

I was wondering if anyone on here would be able to point me in the right direction.

I was looking for some scenes of a girl (has to be a girl), either wondering the streets or sitting on the streets in the rain (has to be raining). Ideally in a big raincoat.

Quite specific, and I think that's why I'm having such a time finding it

Anyway, thanks in advance!

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Re: Looking for very specific homeless anime

Post by CrackTheSky » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:25 am

Tokyo Godfathers is the most obvious answer, although not sure if there's rain as it takes place around Christmastime.

asehc
Org Profile

Post by asehc » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:12 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:25 am
Tokyo Godfathers is the most obvious answer, although not sure if there's rain as it takes place around Christmastime.
Thank you :) I'll check that out

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:23 pm

asehc wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:04 am
I was looking for some scenes of a girl (has to be a girl), either wondering the streets or sitting on the streets in the rain (has to be raining). Ideally in a big raincoat.
She is not homeless or wearing a raincoat but this shot of Hana from Wolf Children immediately came to mind.

She wears a yellow raincoat during a fierce rainstorm towards the end of the movie but all of that takes place in a forest so maybe that won't work for you one bit.

Return to “General AMV”