Old AMVs and how to find them

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
luckythepirate
Org Profile

Re: Old AMVs and how to find them

Post by luckythepirate » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:37 am

hello i am looking for an amv of one punch man saitama vs boros fight and the song was dance with the devil nightcore remix. this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LobfV9Fd_2A is the exact song and anime but for some reason its not the saitama and boros fight. i should have downloaded it but i thought hey its the internet i can always find it when i want, but nope. being a new user i didnt want to make my own thread so i figured i would post my question/request here. any help would be greatly appreciated.
im sorry if im doing this wrong i am not used to forums please correct me if i am doing something incorrect.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:19 am

An anime music video made back in the early 90's by unknown person(s), possibly as part of an anime club in Cincinnati, Ohio
Considering this video is nearly as old as you are and was most likely made using a VHS editing machine and *gasp* not a computer, I think it's pretty good. Then again, I didn't make it, I only posted it to keep the video available from what is likely a long lost anime club that may have had a part in creating it. As a side note, VHS was a tape format, analog no less, just in case you are too young to remember what VHS is/was.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Tue May 31, 2022 1:05 am

seasons wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:36 am
Does anyone have this?

I believe I might sitting in my copy of the archive.
ImageImageImageImage

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:52 pm

Tons of old AMVs on this channel, many claiming to be shown at Anime Expo in 1992/1993, there are no creator credits in the description or at the end of the video.

It's a blessing that this stuff was saved but it sucks that there's almost no specific context for any of it.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:16 pm

seasons wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:52 pm
Tons of old AMVs on this channel, many claiming to be shown at Anime Expo in 1992/1993, there are no creator credits in the description or at the end of the video.

It's a blessing that this stuff was saved but it sucks that there's almost no specific context for any of it.
So the description seems to be saying the creator is "Another AMV", but that doesn't sound right, and maybe I'm just reading it wrong. (Edit: yeah after reading some more of the video descriptions, I just misinterpreted it due to lack of punctuation)
I think the Your Wildest Dreams video could be by C-ko. Not sure about the other one.

Kyiolol
Org Profile

Post by Kyiolol » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:34 am

Hello,

i'm pretty sure no one knows what AMV i'm looking for. But maybe there is a mircale :shock:

Better said its an ASMV. It is probably 5 years old or older. (i would say something between 5 and 8 years).

It is about Naruto or Hinata, cant tell anymore which one got the Main Focus.

It starts with the scene, where Hinata gets bullied as child, from these 3 or 4 other kids and they are repeating " Apologize" in Japanese.

Also i remember, the video had some unusual filter.

And i'm pretty sure the ASMV had more a sad vibe.

On Youtube i could only find 1 Video, where this scene starts with. But thats not the one i'm looking for.

If u can find this for me, u are my hero.

mailbnade03
Org Profile

Post by mailbnade03 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:00 am

I do have a copy of "The Vault" which I took right before it was taken down, as well as a copy circa 2013 of Vlad's contest archive, on top of my personal archive of videos I've pulled from here and Youtube upon release (though my personal archive is about 3 years old at this point as I haven't really done much recent video downloading since I've been spending most of my time working on my server and other projects)

mailbnade03
Org Profile

Post by mailbnade03 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:18 pm

i'm pretty sure no one knows what AMV i'm looking for. But maybe there is a mircale :shock:
vidmate mobdro

Return to “General AMV”