Will Someone Create a AMV for My Song Please?!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Bustedluck1
Org Profile

Will Someone Create a AMV for My Song Please?!

Post by Bustedluck1 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:27 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a new original song and I felt like it would work fairly well with a AMV. I still have some finishing touches to add to the song (some guitar solo work at the very end and will touch up the vocals to make them more perfect.

That said, the length and current content will not change and it is ready to be worked with. Please give it a listen. You can choose the anime, which ever you think works with the song.

Here's what I have so far:

The song is generally about how we only have one chance to do things right and there are no redos. As the chorus states, "You've gotta' be strong, if you wanna' live, going in, blind.".

I am open to who ever wants to create the video and would even welcome multiple videos from different animes if there are more than one taker. I would greatly appreciate the help, and maybe we could both get a little more exposure by working together.

Thanks in Advance!

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Will Someone Create a AMV for My Song Please?!

Post by Mol » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:19 am

Bustedluck1 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:27 pm
Hi Everyone,

I am working on a new original song and I felt like it would work fairly well with a AMV. I still have some finishing touches to add to the song (some guitar solo work at the very end and will touch up the vocals to make them more perfect.

That said, the length and current content will not change and it is ready to be worked with. Please give it a listen. You can choose the anime, which ever you think works with the song.

Here's what I have so far:

The song is generally about how we only have one chance to do things right and there are no redos. As the chorus states, "You've gotta' be strong, if you wanna' live, going in, blind.".

I am open to who ever wants to create the video and would even welcome multiple videos from different animes if there are more than one taker. I would greatly appreciate the help, and maybe we could both get a little more exposure by working together.

Thanks in Advance!
Not bad ,im on sick leave rn. Can give it a shot :dino:
Still better than that MMO.

Return to “General AMV”