C-Ko "Fields Of Gold" Nausicaa/Laputa AMV? Anyone have a copy?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Zithras
Org Profile

C-Ko "Fields Of Gold" Nausicaa/Laputa AMV? Anyone have a copy?

Post by Zithras » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:04 am

A friend posted an old AMV on Discord, and I spent today 100% distracted by nostalgia going through and finding copies of old VHS-based AMVs I grew up with. Most i found in super-low quality, which is better than nothing, but try as i might I couldn't find a single copy of:
C-ko's Laputa/Nausicaa AMV set to Sting's "Fields of Gold"

Does anyone have a copy of this which they could message me a link to? It is a classic, but seems to have disappeared from existence entirely! Other C-Ko videos like Every Little Thing She Does is Magic are on youtube, but this one seems to have disappeared :(

I really wish that someone would remake the old Duane Johnson, and VicBond007 (Shining Collection), videos - a few have been remastered, but the Linger/Urusei Yatsura video is possibly my favorite AMV of all time, and no one has it in good quality. I think Duane's El Hazard Video has now also poofed entirely from the internet, which is a tragedy :(

Most of the videos i remembered could still find copies of, although alot of them are now random youtube posts no longer were associated with their original creators, but there were three I could only find in my own files: If anyone wants copies, let me know - hopefully this takes a few people back :D

El Hazard - Return to Innocence - Duane Johnson (I think) - Another beautiful video, but mine is absolutely horrible quality - does anyone have a better version? I think this one's gone from the internet.

Nadesico Vs. Evangelion - cruel angel's thesis (remake o Evangelion opening using nearly exactly matching scenes from Nadesico - very impressive)

El Hazard - Superman (Kryptonite by Linkin Park) - by Studio Fluffy (FluffySC) - Technically it's on this site, but the download links have been broken since 2006 (https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... php?v=6764). Other than the entry on this site with broken links, it seems to be no longer available anywhere.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Re: C-Ko "Fields Of Gold" Nausicaa/Laputa AMV? Anyone have a copy?

Post by CrackTheSky » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:06 pm

Zithras wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:04 am
I really wish that someone would remake the old Duane Johnson, and VicBond007 (Shining Collection), videos - a few have been remastered, but the Linger/Urusei Yatsura video is possibly my favorite AMV of all time, and no one has it in good quality. I think Duane's El Hazard Video has now also poofed entirely from the internet, which is a tragedy :(
Ey Zarxrax, I think I found your next project!

Also yeah I have Fields of Gold, here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4x6pgkl7s9un ... d.mpg?dl=1

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:57 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:06 pm
Zithras wrote:
Eh, I'm sure Vic is capable of remastering Shining Collection if he wants to. I never really followed Duane Johnson's AMVs, so I don't know what all he's made. Looks like only a handful of his vids have an entry here on the org. Is there a list of all his videos? I'm kind of curious to watch them now.

Zithras
Org Profile

Post by Zithras » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:13 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:06 pm
Zithras wrote:

Also yeah I have Fields of Gold, here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4x6pgkl7s9un ... d.mpg?dl=1
Ah, beautiful. That brings back memories!

Thanks so much!

Zithras

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:35 am

Very interesting that I had just mentioned this in a newer thread and didn't realise there was, coincidentally, a topic on this very amv.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Return to “General AMV”