This Is Halloween: top 50 uploads of all time

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
seasons
Org Profile

Re: This Is Halloween: top 50 uploads of all time

Post by seasons » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:23 pm

30. Soul Eater Amv This Is Halloween ( Соул Итер Хэллоуин) .
uploaded by Niki ilS (Noember 21, 2012)

144p upload, zoomed in and barely watchable.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:28 pm

29. Soul Eater This is Halloween ( creepy )
uploaded by Sarah_Maka Chop (October 30, 2013)

Happy Halloween wünsche ich euch :3
Ich hoffe das Video gefällt euch ^^
Viel Spaß damit :)
Yet another ear-melting mashup of different recordings of this song played over the top of one another, uploaded at 240p. The audio clips and sounds terrible. There is nothing wrong with your speakers. We have a long way to go before seeing the last of this version.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:40 pm

28. This Is Halloween: Soul Eater AMV Remake
uploaded by Purple Colonel (August 31, 2020)

This video is a remake of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_zYrYkbrGY
A 10 year old AMV by HagarenGao, now known as MrHagarenViper, that puts together the cover by Marilyn Manson and the Soul Eater anime. To this day, only anime I've watched all the way through, and it was because of this video. The old one is in 360p so I figured it needed a remake in a higher resolution. About 90% of it is very, very close to the original, but there are a few clips I've replaced that didn't seem to fit as well as they could, or were from cutscenes from a video game that was only released on Wii, meaning no 1080p clips of it exist online.

Anyway, back to Half-Life.
In 2014, Hagaren Vipe remastered "This Is Halloween" using 720p footage. His efforts either went unnoticed by PurpleColonel, or PC wasn't satisfied with his efforts. Here we have PC's own remastering of HV's video, available at a significantly higher quality (or at least requiring a faster Internet connection).

I have not played this side by side with HV's original AMV or analyzed it frame by frame, so I can't say how faithful it is to matching up with the video that HV made in 2009. PC does not bother to remaster the end credits, cutting them out completely. This is probably the newest upload on this entire list, having been uploaded to YouTube barely over a month ago.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:43 pm

27. Soul Eater amv- this is Halloween original
uploaded by Luis De Jesús (January 4, 2016)

The original song of the nightmare before Christmas in the anime serie of Soul Eater.
I am starting to hate this song.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:57 am

26. This Is Halloween - Soul Eater
uploaded by Rastrack021 (October 15, 2012)

bueno aqui les dejo este video...
Not just a simple reupload, this user had to edit in their own personalized channel into sequence into the opening. Surprisingly, the overall quality of the video doesn't sink like a stone as you'd rightfully expect at this point. I was expecting this channel to be a hub of reuploads, but that custom opening (some automatically-generated thing that took no imagination at all, sure, but yet for some reason it does exist) and the channel ID art was all made solely for the purpose of hosting this video and one other (also likely stolen) clip of some video game footage.
Rastrack: videojuegos, comentarios, novedades. noticias que realmente querrás ver, un montón de material nuevo y exclusivo. Te doy la bienvenida.
"Rastrack: video games, comments, news. news you really want to see, lots of new and exclusive stuff. I welcome you."

This... never really got off the ground.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:44 am

25. Soul Eater - This is Halloween HQ/HD
uploaded by Clooners ITA (June 1, 2012)

Guardatelo in 480p

Ecco a Voi il Video di SOUL EATER con la Canzone di Marilyn Manson, 'This is Halloween', firmata Clooners ITA!!!Buona Visione...

+Pollici in Sù e Visualizzazioni, CI Aiutano Molto...
Now in HQ and HD! Oh wait...

Hagaren Viper's end credits are edited out of this version and replaced with custom-made credits by Clooners ITA.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:50 am

24. {Soul Eater} This is Halloween
uploaded by TheCatMoonlight (October 28, 2010)

Happy Halloween!

Music: This is Halloween

By: Marilyn Manson

I don't own the music or Soul Eater But i own Soul Eater on DVD.
Unregistered Hypercam 2 and HV's original end credits edited out? Boochsack, you've gotta love it.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:54 am

23. This is halloween - Soul Eater
uploaded by ayslan almeida (May 3, 2012)

If you've ever wanted to watch this AMV twice in a row but don't want to click that "replay" button, then this is the video for you (as long as you're okay with the Spanish subtitles, 240p quality and the fact that second half of the video is completely muted, that is).

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:00 am

22. Soul Eater AMV This is halloween
uploaded by hailey jenkins (March 25, 2013)

Srry its not that well! But please dont do bad comments or bad reviews Cause i just dont wanna deal with ur crap! Thanks! Soul eater amv This is halloween~
The Kidz Bop cover of this song really doesn't sync with the original edit of this video at all. Perhaps hailey jenkins realized this at some point and just cut out the last minute of the AMV and replaced it with low quality fansubbed (?) footage of random Soul Eater scenes.

I've completely lost track of how many of these reuploads have the song lyrics on the bottom of the screen for some reason. Then again, we regularly watch tv with captions on all the time, so who am I to judge?
Last edited by seasons on Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:04 am

21. Soul Eater (This is Halloween; W.U.N.; Phiranna).wmv
uploaded by 1992GRoid (Jan 13, 2010)

A reupload of three Soul Eater AMVs in one video, one of the lowest quality uploads I've come across so far but also one of the oldest.

Return to “General AMV”