michael jackson 2020

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

michael jackson 2020

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Image Image

michael jackson 2020

next year 2020 im taking the hole year to make MJ videos but not just any MJ videos as im doing remix/alternate mixes
all coming from youtube or online mostly youtube mixers im also tossing my own hat in the ring, i cant be a MJ fan and not
try to mix one song, there are good and bad MJ mixers in most eyes opinion is if you want to be a good MJ mixer you have
to mix like MJ himself would do, adding too much hiphop and or techno/dubstep is not the way to go, mj was more into PopRock
with hints of R&B songs like "Rock with you & Lady in my life" which make michael into the king of music.

ever since MJ's death there has been fans remixing his music that has been leaked in some form or another with his
songs ether accapella instrumentals multi-tracks or even master tracks leaked online,even myself has dabbed into this
at one time or another, for example i made a light mix of earth song and remaking mixscapes version, here are the
remixers of MJ you cant find anywhere else then on youtube, ill start off with my few mixes then ill go into the first
MJ remixer mixscape.

MJ Remixers

miXscape
SingleWhiteGlove a.k.a SWG Alternate Mix
Ajax multi-track Mix
Nick+
KaiD
Mefrat Niltijen
ClaudiusVideos

if im not using a youtuber its because they are ether too new or dont have enough views thats been listed has.
i dont have the songs down fully so i cant say what im using as when i did say anything it turned out badly so
im taking the entire year to put out MJ remix videos.

Return to “General AMV”