what are the good amv of the golden age of naruto

Post by mike341 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:03 am

can someone link me the best amv of the golden age era about naruto
I want to fill this gap

seasons
Org Profile

Re: what are the good amv of the golden age of naruto

Post by seasons » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:13 pm

The golden age of Naruto mostly overlapped with the golden age of this site, so quite a few of the top 10% videos of all time feature Naruto pretty prominently. Off the top of my head, these were some of the most notable (I'm sure they're on YouTube if you look for them).

There are lots that I'm not mentioning here (this doesn't even include Naruto Shippuden AMVs), you could try a list like this that ranks the Naruto AMVs in the database by how many opinions/reviews they had, or this list by how many stars they were given by viewers here. Either way, you'll get a list that gradually goes from biggest/most popular down to less watched all the way down to the extremely obscure. (I haven't seen these "AMV Comedians" videos that are suddenly all over the top of these lists and kind of doubt those are what you're looking for, but give 'em a watch if you want.)

Read years' worth of discussions about Naruto AMVs here: search.php?keywords=naruto&terms=all&au ... mit=Search

A deep dive into a handful of those classic videos can be found here (recommended reading!): https://crakthesky.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... ase-study/

Last year's winner of this site's annual best AMV award was a Naruto AMV, which technically wasn't from the golden age of Naruto AMVs but kind of felt like it could've been: MY2007

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:14 am

If we are talking about Naruto videos, I think we can't forget 2 great crossovers:

And another one from back in the day that I always enjoyed was:

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:46 am

If you're looking for comedy videos, this is definitely a must-watch.

Return to “General AMV”