whats coming next!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

whats coming next!

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:35 pm

this isnt any video announcement but it does talk about whats coming next for my amv's so it belongs here

now im going through my songs and i realize i got a ton of eminem instrumentals so i figure why not do eminem next picking
songs from my instrumental collection i gathered up from youtube over the years each one is fan made yes but each one is
real instrumentals because some fans know their shit. now each instrumental video will come with its actual song

a few of these wont have any instrumentals basically 3 am and anything off his relapse is too hard to find
basically im making 17 videos of eminem 11 classics and 6 newer ones (forgot a song i love)

heres a list of 11 eminem amv videos coming i dont have animes attached yet.

eminem - the way i am (this will be a easy one i know this song by heart)

eminem - stan with hook (this song has been used the most using the half instrumental will put my spin on it)

eminem - kim ( this one is a fan made and will stay instrumental only i dont want to get in trouble with the actual extreme song)

eminem - lose yourself (if i can find a large good anime then im a run that with this)

eminem - When im Gone (a popular song may be too hard to do the actual song with the lyrics being specific)

eminem - sing for the moment (another popular song done to death but screw it i love it too)

eminem - cleaning out my closet Full clear instrumental (its a rare clear one i found on 1 site as the rest had shitty versions)

eminem - white america remix (theres a awesome remix of this i found this one may end up having a extra video with the original song)

eminem - toy soldiers with hook (i may know a good new military anime for this one theres like two)

eminem - superman full instrumental (this will be with a nice ecchi anime theres a few new ones)

eminem - Mosh (this i may do first because out of all his this is my favorite plus i got lucky to find 1 site that had the HQ instrumental)

6 newer eminem songs

eminem - love the way you lie, both with & without hook (i may end up with the hook as rihanna's singing is awesome)

eminem - Monster (may end up with just the song there isnt a instrumental that isnt the remake)

eminem - 3 am (there is no instrumental so just song)

eminem - Medicine Ball & Deja Vu ( cant believe i gotta go back to relapse to get good eminem songs these 2 will be posted together)

eminem - i need a doctor, with hook (this is a newer song compared to his classsic made a few years ago and found a good instrumental)

eminem - Tragic Endings ( his 2 new albums suck soo bad that this is his best)

new info- im going through em's new albums of the past 2 and im like wow eminems new shit sucks im going back to relapse and the album with not afraid on it to get good newer songs screw this shit, if you not read this and reading it now ill release the eminem videos when i find good animes for them because im having hard time finding good animes for eminem whem his lyrics are very specific, so you'll see em's videos in the mix of my other videos i been working on.
Last edited by ClaudiusVideo's on Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: whats coming next!

Post by Kireblue » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:59 pm

moved your post to general AMV since you're not announcing a video or asking for feedback

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Re: whats coming next!

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:36 am

Kireblue wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:59 pm
moved your post to general AMV since you're not announcing a video or asking for feedback
yea sorry i forget where things go when not announcing videos

Return to “General AMV”