Thread: AMV Announcements

Must Watch Videos:
Watch These Next:
Spoiler :
Awesome Trailer:

This is Worth Finishing:

Video: Antagonists
Category: Action, Character Profile
Anime: Legend of Korra (TV) (I know some say it isn't an anime, well it surely looks like one.)
Song: Centuries
Artist: Fall Out Boy
Creator: Alt_z3

That Eerie Feeling:

Personal Honorable Mentions: (Guilty Pleasure)
Spoiler :
I'm a Sucker for Sentimentals:

There are a LOT of good AMVs this month. |:> Even most the AMVs I did not recommend are worth watching. :up:

If you got time, I'd recommend looking at the other AMVs as well.

Note: There are quite a few Classical AMVs that are definitely worth checking out too that I didn't mention but I am regretting not mentioning... Check it out if you got time.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: AMVs of The Month {Discussion Thread}

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:07 am

Date: August 20th <---> September 20th

Must Watch Videos:
Watch These Next:
Notes:
Spoiler :
I removed 'Devils in Heat' by 'DarthDragon' from the scoring roster because this AMV actually premiered in August 11th but was posted in the Announcements thread on August 26th.

I do not know if this is fair or not because this AMV ended up being ranked Second overall.

For now, I will not include this AMV in the judging process but I would like to know everyone's thoughts on whether this was a fair decision or not...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Judges for this Month:
Spoiler :
>>> lloyd9988
>>> vkamvs
Judging Process:
Spoiler :
I had me and vkamvs just rank our overall impression of each AMV on a scale from 0 --> 100 from first impressions.

I rewatched the top 8 high scoring AMVs and rescored those AMVs.

Afterwards, I averaged our total scores for all the AMVs.

The top 3 were picked as the 'Must Watch Videos'. The next 3 were picked as the 'Watch These Next' Videos.
Statistics:
Spoiler :
Excel Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Average Score: 70.675
Variance Score: 15.31
Probability of Score: 0.659
Result: 6 Sigma
>>> Lower numbers are better overall for that week

Cough*13 crossed the 6 sigma mark

Gaussian Curve:
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/cif3vtyomh
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by lloyd9988 on Tue May 26, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MiyaDV
Org Profile

Re: AMVs of The Month

Post by MiyaDV » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:37 pm

holy shit retard if your going to start a fuking thread like AMVs of The Month, then atleast fuking stick to it. how da fuk did you only do this once then give the fuk up, you didn't even take dis shit down off pin why dis at the top, waste my fuken time bait me klik ur stupid ass topic you retard tinking it mite have some fuken value but nope one fuken post with 5 amvs WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!! and 2 of dem are from krakdasky LOL he ur friend? nise trying to advertise ur own amvs krakdasky i bet dis ur alt lmaooooooooo gg ez exposed get the fuk out bith
. . . . . .

SailorDeath
Org Profile

Post by SailorDeath » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:16 pm

ok boomer
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....

Cneq
Org Profile

Post by Cneq » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:38 pm

woah the toxicity lol

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:21 am

May 2020 Timer

Discord Link

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He's right though, I started a thread like this and gave up. I should've closed the thread and said I was going on hiatus but a lot of things in life just required my attention.

My bad guys. I can try again but my time is limited atm. I'll try doing a reboot if need-be.

Fortunately, I am done with school, getting my masters after I defend my Thesis sooooo..... |:>

I should have free time soon~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

So, for myself, I can do an AMV of the Month for May 2020. I'll do a judging process May 31st 12:00 p.m. (PST) so I'll just set up an online timer for that.

Edit 2:

Okay, so I'm Compiling a list of AMVs to watch Sunday. Here is the playlist for anyone interested:

Playlist

There is the Announcements Thread so I'll be looking into those as well.

Also, this is free participation, I like more judges personally and, if you have AMVs that you liked within this month, please share them and I'll add it to the playlist. There are a LOT of AMVs out there so I don't expect to see every AMV so far but let's see what we can get. :)

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun May 31, 2020 10:29 pm

For anyone following this post, I had to cancel last night. I passed out on my couch after following what was happening with the riots and such.

Here's the new timer for the May 2020 AMV of the month.

New Timer

Spreadsheet

Let me know if the Spreadsheet Link works or if I need to add you guys.

Return to “General AMV”