Please Clap (For The AMVs)

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Please Clap (For The AMVs)

Post by Kireblue » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Thank you everyone that have been posting in this thread over the last few days. I went through read all of the suggestions and tried to do a bit of forum consolidation today. I also removed a lot of the descriptions of forums that are completely self explanatory. Coincidentally, we (the moderator team) actually had a meeting last week where much of this was already discussed. One more change that we plan on making is merging Opinion Exchange and AMV Announcements into a single forum, but we're still deciding exactly how we want to do that. I expact that change to happen withing the next week or so though.

Oh and in terms of the twitter account, I'm actually the person that handles that. During the meeting, we discussed ways to make it more active, and so I expect to be posting more frequently from it within the next few weeks. When I retweeted that reply to Giguk, I did consider making a org thread for it, but I had already been in so many group discussions relating to that video on twitter, facebook, discord, and even in person; that I decided to let that one go. I figured that if anyone wanted to talk about it on the org, someone else would make a thread for it. So instead I just tweet a thank you.

Return to “General AMV”