How this works
You'll select a song(s) from the Itunes catalog of of either Jonathan Young, Caleb Hyles, or Adriana Figueroa (Adrisaurus).
- 1. Editors will be allowed to choose songs from each performer's Itunes catalog, but the performers will have the right to veto any selection at any time. A list of songs already pre-approved for the concert can be found here.
2. Selected songs should primarily feature vocals of Jonathan Young, Caleb Hyles, or Adriana Figueroa. Songs that also feature vocals from performers not at MomoCon can be considered on a case by case basis.
3. A song may not be reserved by more than one editor (even if it has a different performer). So with this in mind, editors will need to notify me of which songs they are "claiming" so that it can be reserved in this document.
4. All forms of animation may be used for these videos, and a series may be used multiple times by multiple editors.
5. Absolutely no audio cuts or modifications to the music will be allowed. If you choose to edit with a song, you must edit with it in its entirety.
6. In order to main audio consistency, all music used for this event must be purchased from Itunes.
7. All videos must be completed by Sunday, May 6th. Editors are also expected to periodically upload betas and WIPs (work in progress) of their videos to this folder.
8. In the case of a submitted video failing to meet reasonable quality or encoding standards, it may be excluded from the concert. Also, in the case of MomoCon receiving too many videos to showcase during the event, some videos may be cut for time.
During the concert, the instrumental version of your video will be played, and the performers will sing over it to provide the vocals.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread. And don't forget that any video finished by our April 23rd AMV & V-MIX Competition deadline is more than welcome to participate in that as well. We look forward to seeing all your videos