Hold my Beer: Next Level Rotoscoping

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
maumau90
Org Profile

Re: Hold my Beer: Next Level Rotoscoping

Post by maumau90 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:21 pm

Thanks for elaborating on the rotoscoping and for posting the images. That's some awesome stuff. You should make like a little blog or forum thread showing what you're working on. That would be very interesting and it encourages me to start doing AMVs again. And I always love seeing node graphs. I don't know what it is about them. It's just beautiful and amazing.^^

What do you use for editing the AMVs? Are you using Hiero?
I'm still using Vegas, but I'm thinking about switching to Resolve because of the link with Fusion. What kept me with Vegas was mainly the masking. If I can get that to work in Fusion in a nice manner, I might switch. I'm also not sure how much I trust Magix as the new developers of Vegas.

DJ_Izumi
Org Profile

Re: Hold my Beer: Next Level Rotoscoping

Post by DJ_Izumi » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:32 pm

maumau90 wrote:What do you use for editing the AMVs? Are you using Hiero?
Honestly, I'm just going to use Adobe CS6. When I went to college I got a bunch of 'free' software (As in, the cost was somewhere in my tuition somewhere) including six Windows 7 and 8 keys (All upgraded to Windows 10), two free years of Adobe Creative Cloud (Sadly Expired) but also Adobe CS6 which doesn't expire. So I own it legit, why not use it?

Since I can use Nuke to do all the 'fancy stuff' I'm really doing NOTHING interesting with Premiere. I'm just going to use it to cut, fade and export basically.

Return to “General AMV”