Lookin for MTT-Akimbo Surfin' USA. HELP

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
greylost
Org Profile

Lookin for MTT-Akimbo Surfin' USA. HELP

Post by greylost » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi. I`am Mike an I`m from Poland...sorry for my poor english.
12y ago I found my holyland on site morethantoast.com. Akimbo, Zabet, Kwasek, Grungetta... Their AMV was first i saw that days. Most of their work are still quite easy to find, but one - very special to my - I still cant find.
MTT-Akimbo Surfin' USA with Disney`s Lilo & Stich background (and sometimes Donald Duck).
I was looking on forum but ones who even only mention Akimbo Surfin' USA are long inactive. So I`m asking you all.
If any of you have that clip or where to find it please let me know.
Why? Because thanks to that particular AMV i found my actual wife...10 anniversary is comming and i wanted to make something special for her.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Re: Lookin for MTT-Akimbo Surfin' USA. HELP

Post by Kionon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Welcome to the Org!

Technically speaking, the definition of anime in AMV used here doesn't include Disney. Now, there are a number of cartoon and live action "vidders" who also make AMVs, so maybe someone will know. For myself, I have never made nor even paid attention to cartoon music videos aside from the late 90s, early 2000s parodies that went viral, like the GI Joe parody PSA's or He-Man Hey. Ponies are a recent exception, but all the ones I have seen have been made by editors here.

Hopefully someone can help.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Re: Lookin for MTT-Akimbo Surfin' USA. HELP

Post by TnAdct1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:19 pm

One possible tip: try searching for the Disney DDR Project, as that video was made for that MEP.

Return to “General AMV”