Recent AMV I saw on Youtube a few weeks ago

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
seasons
Org Profile

Recent AMV I saw on Youtube a few weeks ago

Post by seasons » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:56 pm

It was suggested to me by Youtube and was by an editor I was not familiar with.

It used an older anime (maybe from the 1980s) and had a lot of scenes of a teenage girl running around by herself and in a small group of other girls and boys outside along a riverbank and by viaducts and paths. There might have been scenes of seagulls flying around in it.

The thumbnail image of the video had a huge tree in it. There were lots of scenes of this huge tree throughout the video.

It was a short video (two-and-a-half minutes or less, maybe even one-and-a-half minutes) and it was set to some 80s-sounding pop music. I honestly don't remember if there were lyrics or not. The whole thing had a kind of vaporwave-feel to it (and had probably been suggested to me after I'd dipped into that corner of Youtube for a few of those kind of videos) but there were no visual effects in it whatsoever, definitely nothing at all like the VCR/videotape filters that are very popular these days.

The title of the AMV was one word. It may have started with an S.

That's really all I have for clues. It wasn't even an amazing AMV, I just want to watch it again for some reason.

Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Org Profile

Re: Recent AMV I saw on Youtube a few weeks ago

Post by Iren S.S. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:29 am

Were you watching in Incognito mode? Because it should have been saved in your browser history (captain obvious)

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:16 pm

I was watching it on the Youtube app on my Roku.

I dug back through the history on that but I think it only shows the previous 100 videos that I've watched on it, and unfortunately I think it would have been buried a bit further back then that at this point. I also checked my history on my computer in the chance that there would be some overlap between what I'm watching on different devices but it doesn't appear there, either.

kyle_m
Org Profile

Post by kyle_m » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:53 pm

this guy prob https://www.youtube.com/user/ElFamosoDemon/videos back in the days he made plenty of that sort u described

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:08 pm

I don't see anything quite like it here but I'm glad you showed this to me for other reasons.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed May 24, 2017 3:18 pm

seasons wrote:I don't see anything quite like it here but I'm glad you showed this to me for other reasons.
You know, I think this might actually be it.

Return to “General AMV”