Cannot find old anime music video- need help

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
karol_32355
Org Profile

Cannot find old anime music video- need help

Post by karol_32355 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello everyone,
I just joined Your forum because i need help. Forgive me my bad english and any mistakes with Subject or Topic rules.
I have spent a lot of time looking for a music video that i liked a lot around 10- 15 years ago. I lost it long time ago and unfortunatelly i could't find it. It was combined of two songs- first was for sure "Offspring- All i want" and second one was a slow romantic song (also english). When in video was fight scenes there was offpring music. When there was this slow song there was a couple of young people dancing in a Palace. If i remember coorectly this guy that was dancing has been hit by an icicle thrown by some lady and propably died later in the video...
I cannot recall anything more for now and i do not know anime verry well and this is why i struggle so much to find it. Any help is appreciated.

Regars from Poland,
Karol

Corran
Org Profile

Re: Cannot find old anime music video- need help

Post by Corran » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:43 am

karol_32355 wrote:...there was a couple of young people dancing in a Palace. If i remember coorectly this guy that was dancing has been hit by an icicle thrown by some lady and propably died later in the video...
Don't know the video, but the scenes you describe here are from Final Fantasy VIII.

Return to “General AMV”