Make a rap video people

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Make a rap video people

Post by ReggieSmalls » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:25 am

You heard me, all I want is for yall motherfuckers to make one goddamn rap video. I don't care what kind or what song, just make one. If I can edit a metal video, I don't see why yall can't do one for ya boy. I'm already making at least 10 other editors edit one. To bad if you already made one, fucking make another. And just to show yall I'm not bullshitting here's the one I did and atm getting ready to do a Offspring's video.

:bzz: Now get on it editors. :bzz2:
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: Make a rap video people

Post by Shui » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:30 am

I don't know man, rock videos with a shitty concept are much easier to do than rap videos. I feel like you get more out of this deal.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Post by ReggieSmalls » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:49 am

Which is why I said I don't care what type of video it is, I just people to edit to one. I was asked to just make a video outside of rap and thats what I did.
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

FallenMarvel
For Dreams I Stand
Org Profile

Post by FallenMarvel » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:26 am

Well, I'm motivated. I'll see what I can squeeze outta my brain when I get some down time.
Instead of just saying something, have something to say.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:33 am

I'll make one when I come up with a good idea...
ImageImage
ImageImage

Lord Rae
Org Profile

Post by Lord Rae » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:23 am

I have a really solid one...inspired by your awa panel. Just need to get my sources together; anyone know an anime with a children's choir?

RAWdangers
Org Profile

Post by RAWdangers » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:32 am

Actually I was talking to Kit about some videos I was making at AWA and he mentioned I should talk to you about them x3 Got a few ideas for rap amvs x3 once i get my desktop back you can probably expect a couple from me x3

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:04 am

I'm working on it. Needs more graffiti and masking.

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:06 am

Challenge accepted. Idk how much effort ill put into it, but ill do it just for you ;)

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:47 am

I'll do something I consider rap :) but it won't be some deep shit.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Return to “General AMV”