AMV .Org App... go get it!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Re: AMV .Org App... go get it!

Post by Pwolf » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 pm

I will look into it. At best, you'd only be able to use the search option as the hardware is too old to playback the videos.

sweebish
Org Profile

Post by sweebish » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 pm

I hate to be a pain, but is there anyway we can get a link to the .apk directly? I want this on my Kindle Fire, it's not in the Amazon App Store, The software on the device won't allow me to DL from the Android Market. I have less than zero interest in rooting my device. If I had the apk, i could simply use the file explorer to install it. Thank you for your effort and time.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 pm

sweebish wrote:I hate to be a pain, but is there anyway we can get a link to the .apk directly? I want this on my Kindle Fire, it's not in the Amazon App Store, The software on the device won't allow me to DL from the Android Market. I have less than zero interest in rooting my device. If I had the apk, i could simply use the file explorer to install it. Thank you for your effort and time.
No problem at all:

Download

Just remember, with any future updates you'll have to check here for the new version.

sweebish
Org Profile

Post by sweebish » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Pwolf wrote:
sweebish wrote:I hate to be a pain, but is there anyway we can get a link to the .apk directly? I want this on my Kindle Fire, it's not in the Amazon App Store, The software on the device won't allow me to DL from the Android Market. I have less than zero interest in rooting my device. If I had the apk, i could simply use the file explorer to install it. Thank you for your effort and time.
No problem at all:

Download

Just remember, with any future updates you'll have to check here for the new version.
Pure awesome, thanks immensely.

Return to “General AMV”