AMV .Org App... go get it!

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Re: AMV .Org App... go get it!

Postby Pwolf » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 pm

I will look into it. At best, you'd only be able to use the search option as the hardware is too old to playback the videos.

sweebish
Org Profile

Postby sweebish » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 pm

I hate to be a pain, but is there anyway we can get a link to the .apk directly? I want this on my Kindle Fire, it's not in the Amazon App Store, The software on the device won't allow me to DL from the Android Market. I have less than zero interest in rooting my device. If I had the apk, i could simply use the file explorer to install it. Thank you for your effort and time.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Postby Pwolf » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 pm

sweebish wrote:I hate to be a pain, but is there anyway we can get a link to the .apk directly? I want this on my Kindle Fire, it's not in the Amazon App Store, The software on the device won't allow me to DL from the Android Market. I have less than zero interest in rooting my device. If I had the apk, i could simply use the file explorer to install it. Thank you for your effort and time.

No problem at all:

Download

Just remember, with any future updates you'll have to check here for the new version.

sweebish
Org Profile

Postby sweebish » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Pwolf wrote:
sweebish wrote:I hate to be a pain, but is there anyway we can get a link to the .apk directly? I want this on my Kindle Fire, it's not in the Amazon App Store, The software on the device won't allow me to DL from the Android Market. I have less than zero interest in rooting my device. If I had the apk, i could simply use the file explorer to install it. Thank you for your effort and time.

No problem at all:

Download

Just remember, with any future updates you'll have to check here for the new version.

Pure awesome, thanks immensely.

Return to “General AMV”