Secret Santa - Videos

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Re: Videos

Post by GloryQuestor » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Really liked my SS video! I liked that it was to my favorite anime (Evangelion ftw), and thought it came out very well!

Thanks to whoever made it, and thanks to Kim for hosting the event -- it looks like it went very well this year! :D
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Post by Chiikaboom » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:38 pm

to whoever made the video for mentalprodigy
can u comment and say "eli loves her secret santa v much but cannot post it because she has been banned"
Image ImageImage

xPorcellain
Org Profile

Post by xPorcellain » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:01 am

Thanks so much to my SS! The video was so gorgeous and I love the song! Thanks so much!
Merry Christmas everyone~

PeacefulSymphony
Org Profile

Post by PeacefulSymphony » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:58 am

Whoever made my video knows how to pull at my heartstrings XD >w< No complaints here though I love it when AMVs are able to make me feel something and my video did just that :) Thank you so much to my Secret Santa! You made me such a beautiful video (with an anime that I absolutely adore, btw) and I really loved how you focused on the two certain characters in the AMV and I adore simplicity and raw editing so I also loved how you edited my video ^_^ Again, thank you so very much! I want to know who you are so that I can give you a big hug xD :3 Also thank you very much to Kim for organising this event! I throughly enjoyed being a part of it this year and it was a great experience for me. The effort, time and dedication certainly has not gone to waste :) I haven't seen all of the videos but of the ones I have seen I am truly amazed at the talent and skill that certain editors posses and I am sure the same talent and skill will be seen in the rest of the videos that I watch ^^
Last edited by PeacefulSymphony on Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:36 am

Pairings have been revealed! Thanks again everybody. Winner of the cash prize will be announced tomorrow or the day after (:
ImageImage

ploxerdon
Shadow Duelist
Org Profile

Post by ploxerdon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:42 am

Thanks secret santa, you already revealed yourself in the stream, and I already thanked you there, but I'm thanking you again.
That video was so awesome, great combination of anime and song, they fit eachother really well.
Thanks for the awesome AMV!

Phlashbak
is a failure
Org Profile

Post by Phlashbak » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:57 am

Thanks CountessKilalaXIX for the dope FMA video! I really enjoyed it haha! Also shoutout to Kim for organizing this entire thing, it seems super stressful and I honestly have no idea how you pulled it off o.o. Happy Holidays everybody!

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:45 am

i love u Metallilyn thank u for the wonderful video i missed lana and i should watch the animu u used.
also everyone did a beaut job <3 and dumberly u suffered in the organization and u did it wonderfully.
hAPPY hOLIDAYS eVERYONE!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Eion
Slash wouldn't treat me like this
Org Profile

Post by Eion » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Shout out to Zephyrstar for the awesome video and kimberly for putting an awesome event together! Thank you booooooth :D

Raikya*Dafiren
Org Profile

Post by Raikya*Dafiren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Woaw this was an amazing event, thank you Kimberly *w*
I really hope my "child" Will like my video !
By The way, Why don't i have a secret santa ^^?

Return to “General AMV”