O_o

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
SpPANDA
Org Profile

O_o

Post by SpPANDA » Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:39 am

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:51 am

ha..quite the nastiness

i was reading this man's hate mail
quite the funny

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:54 am

hey.... i think i saw this at anime-forum.com o.O
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:16 am

Yeah, that was kind of funny. It's a stereotype, nothing people haven't seen or heard of before. *shrug* :)

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:17 am

Stereo types they may be but...I've seen these types of nerds...they swarm around the comic book store....man and they really do have bitch tits and wear tight shirts and have a wierd odor...man this is so funny buy true!

UncleMilo
Org Profile

Post by UncleMilo » Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:58 am

A pitty that so much time has to be wasted in our lives by people like this.

Guess what... ALL INTERESTS HAVE LOSERS

I mean... sure... we all know there are a lot of fat anime fans who don't bathe. I happen to be a fat anime who DOES bathe.

But look at the sports nuts who beat the shit out of each other and vandalize the neighborhoods. I was reading in the paper about how one sports team beat another in a college football game and the fans went nuts, rushed into the field and broke one of the Goal posts!!

I mean... who sets the standards here?

If I can quote everyone who ever played Baseball and list off all their stats and what team they were on in what year and know all the various events in their lives... how does that make me less of a geek then knowing all the names of the characters in a certain anime title and knowing what studio made what series and knowing why certain things happen in a Japanese show based on their culture versus ours.

I mean... millions are going to see THE RING, which is a crappy ass movie but that's apparently acceptable... but if you see Spirited Away... then you're a geek.

Oh... unless you are like the person who posted that thing in the first place. He went to see the movie as well, but apparently if you dress like him and act like him and share his world view, then you're not a horrid 'tard.

I just figured I'd have my say.

-Uncle Milo
Proud to be an anime geek
There are two kinds of people in this world:
Those who divide people into two kinds of groups
and those who don't.

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:32 am

No one understand maddox's genius....

EXCEPT ME!
nil per os

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:41 am

I could write the same crazy shit he does, just I don't feel like it :twisted:

UncleMilo is kinda right... but I find his ranting entertaining :twisted:

~klinky

Cardinal.jpg
Org Profile

Post by Cardinal.jpg » Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:36 am

Social critisisms like this are made even funnier when people start getting upset by it and justifing who they are, it is all well and good to raise a point in defense but realise two things:
a) This guy wont ever see this site and anyone who does won't care about who or what you are.
b) People like this are just shit stirring, it's a joke not a prejudice belief and if it is a true prejudice then why should you give a shit about someone like thats opinion.
"I wish I did more drugs,
I wish I slept with more girls,
I wish you'd all go and get fucked."
Jock Cheese

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:07 am

Calm down Milo it's just a funny post....Unless you were seen at the movies that night...Maybe you were the Silent Bob type?

Return to “General Off Topic”