Anybody got PSO?

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Anybody got PSO?

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue Nov 19, 2002 2:43 pm

I'm getting phantasy star online for my gamecube and I'm just wondering if anyoen else plans on bying this game, more so the online options.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

HellBlazer
Org Profile

Post by HellBlazer » Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:23 pm

Ya im gonna get it soon...ill proly wait till december cause i heard there realesing a bug-free version. And even if you hav already bought the game...you can send them that copy and get the bug-free version for free 8)
CLARAS FORUM IS BACK!!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:59 pm

HellBlazer wrote:Ya im gonna get it soon...ill proly wait till december cause i heard there realesing a bug-free version. And even if you hav already bought the game...you can send them that copy and get the bug-free version for free 8)
What bugs are in the game? I saw nothing regarding this on Sega's website.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

HellBlazer
Org Profile

Post by HellBlazer » Tue Nov 19, 2002 4:01 pm

Not things to severe..but things like duping items and the walk through walls trick..things that can give gamers the advantage if they know how :)
CLARAS FORUM IS BACK!!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:10 pm

they still have that? You would think paying 9 a month would get rid of that stuff :roll:

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:39 pm

Im getting my Pso for Xbox because it is free online!! and I can use the voice masking and sound like a Ditsy Blonde when Im playing with my female character!!!! THANK YOU XBOX SERVERS!!!!

But on a noteYes I have the game :) I just play offline with my brother cuz I have no plans to sign up with GC's shitty online plans...unless they make anime crossing online

Lo_Jinn
Org Profile

Post by Lo_Jinn » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:03 pm

i dunno.....i have it for DC and i dont know if a wanna start all over....fresh even (my HuMar on DC is lvl 107) ......
~ I only draw when Im bored....Im always bored....

~ A Video game + Recreation = DDR

~ I gotta hide.....QUICK turn out the lights!!!!

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 pm

Think about the brand new levels and such...and if you got a xbox...think about how fun it will be using the headset!

HellBlazer
Org Profile

Post by HellBlazer » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:45 pm

Lol..i had it on Dc also..and dis summer i got a GS and started pk, ck, vk and fsoding people :lol: !! its alot of fun. what wuz your name on pso Lo_Jinn?
CLARAS FORUM IS BACK!!

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:14 pm

Well mine Was....

Kaze: Lv170 Ranger
Omega: Lv110 Ranger
Omega Heaven: Lv80 Hunter
Lina Inverse:Lv 130 Forcer
LAzeriz: Lv 200 Android

ALL LEGIT!!! those were the times when Ps0 ruled my world....but Now I got a lv40 Ranger on the Gc version but I dont go online with it...Just had to get it to tide me over from the wait for the Xbox version

Return to “General Off Topic”