demons!!! death!!! and :O!!!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:27 am

I've always wanted to use an Ouija board, but never in hell would I use it!

See.. I already have weird dreams.
Psy-chaotic monsters crouching in a corner of my room, just staring at me and following my every move with their eyes.

Ghouls peeping up at the foot-end of my bed.

Dead girls trying to touch my face.

Witches outside my windows..

Me going berserk with an axe in a buss.

need I say more?
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:35 am

i dont know ..if u think about it, this board is like made in some big factory, probably used by the same machine who crushed peanuts

i used it once when i was 13, it was me and 3 other friends
it was moving, and everyone was like 'omg im not moving it'
yeah right

i like the mistycaldwell's theory

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:47 am

Maybe the wind suddenly desides to blow a little harder and aim at you games!
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:50 am

i love ur avatar

Inuyasha ...my god *orgasms*

Xanthrax
Org Profile

Post subjects are a waste of time

Post by Xanthrax » Thu Nov 14, 2002 11:05 am

Today you will face challenges.
Dead girls don't say no.

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Thu Nov 14, 2002 11:25 am

oh no!

is it work-related????

RadicalEd0
Org Profile

Post by RadicalEd0 » Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:07 pm

I'm soo gunna rape this thread with metaphysical crap when I get home from school
/me returns to programming
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:38 pm

MistyCaldwell wrote:
Alucard_FoN wrote:That's not the way it works. You just don't know anything about it. They can't tell exactly what's going to happen about certain events, and anyone who says they can is lying. What they can do is predict general things and things that are likely to happen.
Actually, it seems to ME that the psychics who people claim are sooo amazing can only tell those people things they already know. But I guess hearing someone else tell you something you knew about yourself is clearly impressive :roll: It's a matter of cold and hot guessing techniques.

That Pet psychic lady... :x
Her great one was telling a woman her pet, which was color blind, was gay and wanted a blue scarf. Of course people dressing up animals is a whole different rant.
Yes, and it seems to ME that all the psychic's you see on TV are frauds.real psychics know that having a special power makes them different than normal people, and as such, don't advertise the fact. And they certainly DON'T use their power to make money off of people.

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:34 pm

I don't want to go around espousing crap about how all psychics are frauds but, all psychics are frauds. And Edward Norton hates frauds, that's why he hates psychics. And of course all psychics have the highest of morals and never abuse their "powers", that way it's just like the people that wear tin foil hats and never get the brains read by aliens. I can throw books at you that prove the existence of aliens/an inner earth/whatever the hell else that are just as acurate and right as anything about psychics and Ee Esss Pee. Lets make gold out of lead and stuff while I type this too. And those damn reese's pieces are just lierers cause you cant eat them and read peoples minds if they have a tin hat on. Kekkekeke, must eat the special postion to make me crazy and magic der der der, haw haw. Astral projection? How about I project my foot on your ass? yeah! Don't get the disease, so please don't kill the orangutang. And Peter Benchly Hates You, yeah that's right if you think psychics are real Peter Benchly hates you and his real pet monster is going to come over and eat your psychic, der der I play Everquest and I'm an Elvish dwarf mage balogna archer, magic, magic.

HAhahaha I'm pathetic, see I'm peekin' psychic, I knew what you were thinking, so that's why psychics are real, cause I'm pathetic. And thats when the aliens land in miami and take Elian (it's really Alien) back to his homeplanet in the state of denial. And the Loch Ness Monster is gonna eat me for saying all these lies, cause nessy doesn't like it when people lie. Santa is a Peeking elf that works for the CIA and spies on you when your having "private time", that dirty elvish perv. Don't think the psychics aren't half breeds of aliens cause they are!!1 it's true cause some tard wrote a book about it. And everything on the peeking internet is tru.

oh yeah
I win, I'm a retard. Back once again for the renegade master (that's me)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:00 pm

Of course, people used to say much the same thing when some crazy guy told them the earth revolved around the sun and not the other way around. And when some whackjob said the earth is spherical. And when some insane, deranged lunatic said it should be possible to clone animals. In fact, people have said much the same thing over just about every major scientific discovery, ever. Just because it's not proven doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And just because you don't don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist either. Way to think forward.

Return to “General Off Topic”