What do you guys plan on getting this X-mas season?

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
leathelanime
Org Profile

What do you guys plan on getting this X-mas season?

Post by leathelanime » Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:52 pm

It can be anything just post it here :) me? I just plan on getting video games....here are soem guys I already paid off :)

1:Steel Battalion-Xbox 200$
2:Shinobi-Ps2 50$
3:Splinter Cell-Xbox 50$
4:Kukuto Chojin-Xbox 50$
5:Resident Evil 0-GC 50$
6:Animal Forest-GC 50$
7:Mega Man (forgot the number)-Ps2 50$
8:Black Steel-Xbox 50$
9:Metal Dungeon-Xbox 50$
10:Malice-Xbox- 50$

that is about 650 not adding Tax...and that is a small portion on what I will be getting because I still havent finished shopping...I also plan to buy around 500$ of anime Dvd's (maybe then I could get the Gasaraki and Eva Box sets) and maybe a new pc :)

SuicideKyd
Org Profile

Post by SuicideKyd » Mon Nov 11, 2002 3:06 pm

something

for all my parents do is dog me.....like today i moved 95.9 of the stuff from one house to another and when the decide to show up im like ok i can get a break but no my dad says im bitching and lazy.
The name is Gambit....remember it!

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Mon Nov 11, 2002 3:44 pm

I just asked for random CDs and DVDs. I know for a fact that I am getting the Trigun OST, because I saw my mom getting both of them from eBay. She apparently found an auction selling both CDs for about $10. The pictures looked like the authentic CDs, but for such a low price, I would not be surprised to see that they come in a clear jewel case with Imation printed on the discs.

If that does happen, I will report the bastard for false advertising, of that you can be certain.

Other than that, I have no idea. I also asked for Escaflowne, NieA_7, Key the Metal Idol, FLCL and Boogiepop Phantom, as well as Run Lola Run, Moulin Rouge, Frailty, Happiness and Gravity by Our Lady Peace, OK Computer by Radiohead, Freaks of Nature by Drain STH, and Little Busters and Happy Bivouac by The Pillows.

::fingers crossed::
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

Professional 666
Org Profile

Post by Professional 666 » Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:26 pm

I want the Band of Brothers DVD box set.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:09 pm

I'm probably not getting anything for anyone, or getting anything from anyone. I've hated Christmas since...1997, I think it was. Having a dysfunctional family is part of this, but the marketing blitz doesn't help either.
I'm out...

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:39 pm

Uber-happy E-cards from those websites that do online cards and stuff like that, 'cause it is free. :D :( That is both good and bad because that will be both what I give and recieve.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:18 pm

Boring but necessary crap like toasters and dishes and junk. I'm getting my own apartment in January.

Hey, at least then I don't have to pay for it. :P

I don't expect to get any anime since I'm the only person who knows my taste all that well. Maybe a game though, I've name-dropped Harvest Moon about six times. ;)

darkyre
Org Profile

Post by darkyre » Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:20 pm

im hoping for this, but im not gonna get my hopes up.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 1871775187

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:04 pm

I celebrate Hanukkah (Yes, I'm Jewish), which starts November 30th this year, so I'm just getting Warcraft III PC and DDR Konamix for PSX and the 2 mats to dance around on. I may also be getting the DDR2/Iron Chef 2002 DVD from ExpertDV and maybe, just maybe, the MAC bootleg Trigun and Cowboy Bebop DVDs.[/url]

The Non-Professional
Org Profile

Post by The Non-Professional » Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:09 pm

the Trigun Boxset and a new computer. i have nothing more to say than im to poor to get thoses

Return to “General Off Topic”