Worlds all weird!!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
shinji13
Org Profile

Worlds all weird!!

Post by shinji13 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:30 pm

Ever noticed how there is 100,000 people here but only 300 of them are actually here.

Or how there is 6000 editors but only 100 of them are known.

and how you can make it onto top opinion thing even if you dont post comment(me would have like 10000 videos oped if i was like that).Also arigatomnya does deserve to be on top since she has like 100 more words per op...I think shes a girl... :?

Anyway i need to think of more weird things about world.

I got one more:

-japan may have went and attacked us Americans, but how the hell you think they feel i mean we bombed them with the stupidest and evilest bomb possible, we made them suffer.To me they not deserve it... :x damned stupid government, there like brainless things, worms...
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Re: Worlds all weird!!

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:43 pm

shinji13 wrote:Ever noticed how there is 100,000 people here but only 300 of them are actually here.

Or how there is 6000 editors but only 100 of them are known.

and how you can make it onto top opinion thing even if you dont post comment(me would have like 10000 videos oped if i was like that).Also arigatomnya does deserve to be on top since she has like 100 more words per op...I think shes a girl... :?

Anyway i need to think of more weird things about world.

I got one more:

-japan may have went and attacked us Americans, but how the hell you think they feel i mean we bombed them with the stupidest and evilest bomb possible, we made them suffer.To me they not deserve it... :x damned stupid government, there like brainless things, worms...
how about: There are men who like...men. And, strangest of all, there is a place called Mexico! :?
I SUPPORT THE CHINESE MAFIA!
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

ithaqua
Org Profile

Post by ithaqua » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:50 pm

Are their men who like men in Mexico?

*checks vacation funds*
If nothing else, harsh noises get your attention.
http://www.downhillbattle.org
clicky clicky^

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:52 pm

ithaqua wrote:Are their men who like men in Mexico?

*checks vacation funds*

indeed....though i have no idea if thats correct but probably...that or they fuck all the stray dogs. :?
I SUPPORT THE CHINESE MAFIA!
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

Return to “General Off Topic”