My sword is finished!!!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
The Hitokiri Battousai
Org Profile

My sword is finished!!!

Post by The Hitokiri Battousai » Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:55 pm

hey my sword is finally finished. and I dubbed it "Sukai the Basher". Whats so special about this sword??

Well its a zanbattou. It is over 8 feet heigh made of wood and weighs around 15-20 pounds.

Ive been pratacing with it for like a hour in the freezing cold in the dark without any light besides the moon. Its extremely strong and sturdy. I hit it full force against a tree and not even a dent.

Cant wait to fight my friend with it :D
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:59 pm

Can't wait to see the emergency room photos when you kill eachother!

Have fun!
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Alex_Dragon
Org Profile

Post by Alex_Dragon » Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:59 pm

Thats cool i built me a wooden sword awhile back.I modeled it after the Tokijin from inuyasha.You should post a picture of your zanbattou I would like to see it.

( yes I realize how bad that sounds )
ImageImage

The Hitokiri Battousai
Org Profile

Post by The Hitokiri Battousai » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:09 pm

actually, me and my friends are a gorup of swordsman who are very skilled not the best but far better then anyone who hasn't sword fought so we know what we are doing. Plus we all use WOODEN swords.

I could proably, w ehave a digital camera.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:14 pm

Whatever you say!

I hope the funeral has nice flowers! :D
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

The Hitokiri Battousai
Org Profile

Post by The Hitokiri Battousai » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:27 pm

i wanna be burned not buried

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:34 pm

i wanna be shot with millions of arrows and ran over by cars.then be aten by freak cannibles.And then thrown off a huge building onto a old lady...But its not gonna happen...

And me and my friends used to do swords to but not anymore, after i broke my friends leg.Cause we actually faught not holding back, just not back shots or head shots.Me got 4 swords:irak sword, katana, dagger, and i dont know other one....

:roll: pathetic
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

The Hitokiri Battousai
Org Profile

Post by The Hitokiri Battousai » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:40 pm

thats cool
I have a few real swords and so does my friends.

Me and my friend we staged a Trigun scene with our paintball guns and it was very similar. It was the fight between Vash and Knives we did.

The HentaiMaster
Org Profile

Post by The HentaiMaster » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:54 pm

Quite interrresting....

So you have fights with youre friends using wooden swords. Not bad for practice however i find it better with real ones. the presure the feeling the rush and the adrenalyne ar not the same.
I can ot say that i am that great with a sword but i suppose that i am better then cummon peuple.
Keep practising it's healthy and it trains youre mind iff you do it well.
More things change more things stay the same

The HentaiMaster

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:08 pm

Congradulations on making it and what not, Im sure you put alot of effort into it.

but on the issue of fighting with it. . . .

The only way a zanbattou would ever be useful in battle would be if you were built like Gutts. Your version might not weigh that much but size alone would make it too slow. Any person with half an ability to dodge could avoid it. Well that or your friends cant dodge really well. Personally I would use daggers against a large sword user. Two small daggers that slightly curve. That way when the sword user swings, I would evade and after the initial swing is completed I would go on the inside of my opponent and attack, slashing his abdomen with both blades exactly two inches from each other. But thats me and I have no clue as to you and your friends skill level.
The HentaiMaster wrote:Keep practising it's healthy and it trains youre mind iff you do it well.
[Begin SNL Martha Stewart voice] Training is a good thing [/end]
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Return to “General Off Topic”