Final Fantasy tips!!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:13 pm

Tip 1: don't play it

Tip 2: play zelda
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:14 pm

oops. :O

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:15 pm

:( i didnt mean for this to be a joke so scram insects and go to way off topic :lol: ...

and FF fun, besides how did you know of FF mystic...lol you play it... :cry: but i do to.Grabs gun in drawer... :!:
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:16 pm

dude!!!dont spam, thats totally on purpose... :evil:
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:18 pm

Well the first one was, the other 8 were a complete accedent.

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:18 pm

lol, thats why you dont do this...

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:19 pm

Well the first one was, the other 8 were a complete accedent.

Return to “General Off Topic”