Final Fantasy tips!!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:20 pm

Oh shit CaT you did it again :?
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:21 pm

wtf is going on! :evil: >:O
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:22 pm

I keep getting this

You cannot make another post so soon after your last, please try again in a short while

So I spam the post button.

This is the first time in about 200 posts this has happened.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:23 pm

well try this, dont click it a bunch, it helps...
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:25 pm

j00 sir, r teh genius!!!11

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:38 pm

cool its cause im special :P
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

Kirbyoto
Org Profile

Post by Kirbyoto » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:40 pm

SPECIAL EXCLAMATIONPOINTEXCLAMATIONPOINTONEONE

YAYEXCLAMATIONPOINTEXCLAMATIONPOINTEXCLAMATIONPOINT

(Special!!11
Yay!!!)

This post will be occuring once.
You know what? I don't even care anymore.

Alex_Dragon
Org Profile

Post by Alex_Dragon » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:13 pm

Final Fantasy 7, Master an All materia and sell it for over 1 million gil.
ImageImage

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:23 pm

Final Fantasy 3/VI - Equip Shadow with the Stunner and Dragoon Boots, teach him Ultima only and set him up vs. Chupon in the Colosseum (have not tried this it's only a theory)

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:41 pm

cool, i use the ALL thing its a great way to get money...

Also in the maze in FFVIII just keep walking around, cause direction sucks ass and i spent 10 hours looking at map and not understanding how to read it.

Also get an ability for turning items into magic, then go to maze in FFVIII in first disc and fight the water looking guys get the gems and then turn them into either 5 thundagas, blizzagas, firagas, or wateragas. Depending on what ability you get but i have them all.It might be thunderas, firas, blizzaras, wateras.But i dont know which one...

:P thats all folks....

Return to “General Off Topic”