WHY MUST IT VEX ME SO?!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Onideus_Mad_Hatter
Org Profile

WHY MUST IT VEX ME SO?!

Post by Onideus_Mad_Hatter » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:51 am

http://www.backwater-productions.net/npindex/index.html

AAAAAHHH!!!

o_O

You know...I just don't get it. I mean, it's just doin all sorts of crazy. Like the Virtual Boy section is basically finished, but then for some reason, some of the links works right and others just don't. And the insane thing about it, is that there's no discernable pattern nor reason for it. I mean, I've been over the code so many times I've got a freakin headache! I even went so far as to build two temporary layers that could show me exactly what was going on in all the variables before AND during operation.

And like sometimes when you click on Game Boy or GameCube...it apparently just doesn't feel like sending the variable to cause the color switch....AAAAAAAHHHH!!! WHY!?!?!

...*sigh*...I'd go into some of the PHP forums and post teh code, but probably either no one will know or no one will know but they'll tell me to make it operate in the traditional manner (multiple pages, direcly accessable drop down, etc).

Only I WANT it to be on ONE page and I don't WANT those crappy drop down boxes cause you can't change the freakin color on em!

...*shakes head*...I'm gonna go to bed, maybe tomorrow it'll make more sense...

Hrmmm...I suppose it might just be a bug in teh PHP, I might ask my host to upgrade it.
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Onideus_Mad_Hatter
Org Profile

Re: WHY MUST IT VEX ME SO?!

Post by Onideus_Mad_Hatter » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:55 am

And did I mention that when you choose Virtual Boy and G, and then choose Golf, for some reason it suddenly loses the variable for the System? But not on ANY of the other titles...*shakes head*....
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Return to “General Off Topic”