The Voice of reason intervenes. [about console gaming]

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:47 pm

im a nintendo loyalist...a dying breed :p. listen, who gives a hell if people want to ally themselves with one company. its the same thing as with cars...the new mustangs are...new, and have all the cool stuff that goes along with that, but i still want an old camaro because...its a camaro. sega let me down too many times when i was younger, so i stopped buying their stuff. the only sega game ive liked in the past...hell, 5 or 6 years or whatever was nights into dreams (apparently some people at sega want to give this the sonic adventure/gc treatment, joy)...anyway, that set me up for hating sony, because i decided to stick with nintendo, and then all the fighting between nintendo and sony over the original playstation just made me even more biased :p...and come on now, halo sucks. not worth selling my soul for. i know my reasons are stupid but i like staying with one company, its easier. besides, to me, there really arent many games on other systems in interested in so itd be pointless for me to go out and buy the other two. besides, i can go to my friend's houses and play them :p

im not a hardcore gamer, but i dont give a rats ass, looks like it would suck being one...

i think thats the longest post ive ever written

Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:11 am

d00kiemastah wrote:Getting 100% on Super Mario World, without a guide. Took me eight years to find Soda Lake. :oops:
dude i JUST beat contra and super mario brothers 3. 8 years? try friggin 13 and 15 -_- god i suck

ok, after reading all the other posts...heres the main reason i dont give a rats ass about the ps2: i dont like rpgs. im one of a crowd of like 14 in the world. i am, and forever will be, addicted to platform games. super mario world and the first 2 donkey kong countrys (the first more than the second) will forever reign supreme for console gaming. (theyd reign supreme period if it werent for the gameboy tetris, best frickin game ever programmed.) WORSHIP PAJITNOV. and lesnick-sama.

zelda isnt an rpg goddammit. :p

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:58 am

So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Return to “General Off Topic”