counter_strike

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
peacehunter
Org Profile

counter_strike

Post by peacehunter » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:16 pm

counter strike dose anyone play it cause i do and its fun and bloodly and has guns^^

i like guns^^
hey look at bm(black mage) dance all

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:18 pm

its old, as old as jesus would be if he lived....

But its greatness, i still play it but my bro got me banned from about January of this year till the 25th of this month so i havnt played for a LONG time, but once i can i will...well probably not sense FFXI is out --; But meh. 1.6 sucks anyway because STEAM is the crappiest crap ever.
I SUPPORT THE CHINESE MAFIA!
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

peacehunter
Org Profile

Post by peacehunter » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:22 pm

ummmm steam is ok its just its not very good counter strike unlimated edition that version is good

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:33 pm

peacehunter wrote:ummmm steam is ok its just its not very good counter strike unlimated edition that version is good
....you realize what steam is..right? steam is the system which runs CS no matter if you have CS "unlimAted edition" or not --; This is due to the fact that they changed it so that anyone playing 1.6 HAS to use steam...Valve was so much better. But steam apparently was the original system they used so they went back to it. But yes, if you play 1.6 you have no choice sense its an online thing, you still use steam, which is GHEY.
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

peacehunter
Org Profile

Post by peacehunter » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:51 pm

u know your right

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:54 pm

concurred. Steam is su#0r
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:09 pm

Otohiko wrote:concurred. Steam is su#0r
I haven't downloaded steam or even tangled with it. Do you have to have steam to play online? I still have ver. 1.5. (Damn I haven't played CS in ages)
The Big O will KILL you!

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:11 pm

Vlad86 wrote:
Otohiko wrote:concurred. Steam is su#0r
I haven't downloaded steam or even tangled with it. Do you have to have steam to play online? I still have ver. 1.5. (Damn I haven't played CS in ages)
1.5 runs with valve still BUT 1.5 is slowly being closed off from people by either valve or steam or some other peoples. but yeah, so eventually in the not too far future 1.5 will not be playable/accessible.
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

sgi
Org Profile

Post by sgi » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:34 pm

Counter Strike is okay at best. Frankly I would find CS alot more enjoyable if sniping did not completely dominate the game. Dying from an unseen enemy in a split second and then being out of the game for a minute is quite unenjoyable. Especially when said unseen enemy is using an aimbot.

I'm more of a BF1942 person myself...
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:40 pm

Simply they're making CS too noob friendly, when they cranked up the autosnipers for both CT and T's, it became the autoawp, 2 quick shots and the opponent is dead, that and it's accurracy is dead on now.

I don't mind snipers, it's just that some maps really don't need them cause they just spoil the fun. Larger, more vast maps like Preditor, and the modification of Assult with the windows...ment for snipers, would be more appropriate.

It's funny though, I can't snipe worth a shit in CS, yet in DoD i've became somewhat moderate at it.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “General Off Topic”