I bury my slaves out in the field.

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:31 pm

Chaos Angel wrote:
CaTaClYsM wrote:Yeah, I'd say this topic is too far gone to salvage.
The hell you say?

That is a masterpiece.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:37 pm

Propyro wrote:i'm listening to "MSI - last time i tried to rock your world" and watching yrou avatar dance ... i suggest you do the same ... it's quite amusing ...
Lol, yes it was.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:47 am

Political correctness is stupidest shit I have ever heard. Heres a couple of what pisses me off.

1.Changing manholes to person holes what the fuck? Because it says Man in it Lol.

2.Martin luther king Jr Blvds--- Every city has one! Wtf I don't really even much like the man. If you have to choose a token black to name a road after to keep the Naacp from jumping up and down. I suggest George washington Carver He saved the south by giving them a new crop to grow and he made one of my all time favorite foods peanut butter. How many George washington carver blvds are there?

3.African american---Well if your parents are from Japan then your a japanese american right? And if your from Germany then your a german american right? Then if you came from Kenya then you would be a kenyan american right? Well how the hell can you be an african american Africa is a continent not a country. And if your family has been here for generations then you are an american not anything else. I don't go walking around calling myself an English,Irish,scottish,Dutch American. So in the end no one should be called an african american.

4.Native american- Anybody born here to legal parents is a native end of story. The American indians wandered in here and killed off the people here before them. That's called nature.

5.Nutrionally Endowed--If you are fat you are fat You can expect some ridicule because you are fat. Get a life and deal with it. Anyone remember the fat woman suing because the theatres seats werent big enough for her? Or the person suing mcdonalds because they were fat? Hey IM a fatass thats my fault.

6. Male and female names----- A girl that acts is an actress not an actor I don't know why we have to remind hollywood of this god when will it end.

Of all these the Master slave thing is the stupidest whine I have ever heard of.

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:51 am

I think I liked that post, Oni.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:41 pm

Why not just call them road holes?
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:43 pm

How about letting the topic die?
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:46 pm

Mroni wrote:Political correctness is stupidest shit I have ever heard. Heres a couple of what pisses me off.

1.Changing manholes to person holes what the fuck? When did this happen?

2.Martin luther king Jr Blvds--- Every city has one! Wtf I don't really even much like the man. If you have to choose a token black to name a road after to keep the Naacp from jumping up and down. I suggest George washington Carver He saved the south by giving them a new crop to grow and he made one of my all time favorite foods peanut butter. How many George washington carver blvds are there? Ahhhh that's a nasty thing to say

3.African american---....Well how the hell can you be an african american Africa is a continent not a country. And if your family has been here for generations then you are an american not anything else. I don't go walking around calling myself an English,Irish,scottish,Dutch American. So in the end no one should be called an african american. African-American is pretty dumb (I mean a white guy from South Africa or an Egyptian guy can both came to be one strictly speaking)

4.Native american- Anybody born here to legal parents is a native end of story. The American indians wandered in here and killed off the people here before them. That's called nature. What people here before them? Bigfoot? Hawaiians are officially classified as Native Americans by your lame government by the way. George Carlin says "Native American" is a bureaucratic term designed to erase those people's true identities.

5.Nutrionally Endowed--If you are fat you are fat You can expect some ridicule because you are fat. Get a life and deal with it. OK everyone agrees that's stupid.

6. Male and female names----- A girl that acts is an actress not an actor I don't know why we have to remind hollywood of this god when will it end. That's right. I don't wanna bang an actor, I wanna bang an actress. Preferably Alyson Hannigan.

Of all these the Master slave thing is the stupidest whine I have ever heard of. Well, "Master and Slave" is a pretty dumb thing to call it in the first place....but electrical plugs are called "male" and "female" by electricians...

Mr Oni

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:50 pm

Azu, I know he's wrong. We all do. But don't waste your time on him. The only reason noone else stepped in to tell him how stupid he is is becuase it's already been done a billion times before and he can't seem to grasp the concept of him being wrong. If you feel compelled to wage a war, I'm not going to stop you, and people may step in to help you from time to time, but don't expect to get anywhere. :?

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:58 pm

Mroni wrote: 3.African american---Well if your parents are from Japan then your a japanese american right? And if your from Germany then your a german american right? Then if you came from Kenya then you would be a kenyan american right? Well how the hell can you be an african american Africa is a continent not a country. And if your family has been here for generations then you are an american not anything else. I don't go walking around calling myself an English,Irish,scottish,Dutch American. So in the end no one should be called an african american.
now that i agree with though in my area it's more prevelant among "italians". Just because one of your grandparnets was born in italy means fuck all ... yoru born in canada, your parents are born in canada ... your a fucking canadian you fucking waste of space, now take that rubbermaid off your fucking honda civic.

[/|\]

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:01 pm

What's an African American in England called?

Return to “General Off Topic”