Channel 1

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
milatchi
Org Profile

Post by milatchi » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:34 pm

I remember back in 98'(during 7th and 8th grade) I had to watch Channel 1 News. That guy with the black spikey hair spewing bullshit about "coming to you live from Hacienda." Yeah, I'll shove that Hacineda right up your ass! And Homeroom Bitch wouldn't let anyone talk during Channel 1 News.

Luckily their was 16yr old named Mike Edwards in my 7th grade homeroom who would use the "sticky putty" that held the student art on the walls as a dick. He would hold it to his pants wrap it around stuff make girating motions with it in reference to the local 8th grade whore.
Then roll it in to a full penis shape on the table and chop it while repeating lines from the "Karate Kid" movies.

This Bud's for you Mike Edwards, wherever you may be.
Website
"Waffle King, it's cheaper than the Huddle House and cleaner than the Huddle Whore."--milatchi

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:42 am

I never got to see this fabled "Channel One". I guess my school was too busy teaching, you know, shit. So that we wouldn't turn into cretinous, uneducated morons.
I'm out...

darkyre
Org Profile

Post by darkyre » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:55 am

O_O fyrt!!!

what happened to yer cactus :evil:

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:57 pm

Satomi wrote:I remember Channel 1. I used to always fall asleep during that everyday. It's so pointless that it is sad.
Good thing I don't have a homeroom anymore or I'd have to watch that all day... When we moved into our new school which claims it's the "second best technology in the state" when it's still having server problems with the Linux boxes (www.disklessworkstations.com) cause they all rely on the server to work. The only thing working are the Compaqs, and the "WebsterBoards" are useless cause only like 4 teachers I know of use them...

http://www.milan.k21.mi.us for anyone that's interested in the "Second best tech in the state" of Michigan :?
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:00 pm

BrsrkEva wrote:
Satomi wrote:I remember Channel 1. I used to always fall asleep during that everyday. It's so pointless that it is sad.
Good thing I don't have a homeroom anymore or I'd have to watch that all day... When we moved into our new school which claims it's the "second best technology in the state" when it's still having server problems with the Linux boxes (www.disklessworkstations.com) cause they all rely on the server to work. The only thing working are the Compaqs, and the "WebsterBoards" are useless cause only like 4 teachers I know of use them...

http://www.milan.k12.mi.us for anyone that's interested in the "Second best tech in the state" of Michigan :?
Sorry for the double post, had to fix the link...
You cannot make another post so soon after your last, please try again in a short while
Teh evilness...
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

obh04
Org Profile

Post by obh04 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:37 pm

Ha! i remember Channel One. My last year at my old school, my homeroom was the room that broadcasted it. But we never watched it because it was just crap. But now my new school does not even have homeroom. :D

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:40 pm

I remember Channel 1. I'm glad i don't have to watch it anymore.......
Milan Schools wrote: Milan Area Schools Temporary Web Page
For some reason that just seems funny.......maybe the Linux boxes acting up?
The Big O will KILL you!

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:15 pm

I remember watching that way back in the day. we watched it all the way up till 8th grade, it came on during my math class. we asked Mr. Fritz (my math teacher) aren't we going to watch CHANNEL 1. He looked at us and said " I'm not truning on that crap!" So everyday for the 15 minutes or so that the show was on and the rest of the classes would watch, he would let us go to the gym and play basketball. Mr. Fritz was cool.
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

jakoso
Org Profile

About the "second best technology in state"

Post by jakoso » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:01 am

Yes Brsrkeva, the school's technology does suck....still...I hate those Diskless work stations, there is no way to save my stuff and take it home!!!! Especially now that they rigged the computers to not let us on our emails!!! ::shakes head:: though about the earlier posts, channel one was stupid and pointless, its only purpose was to repeat stuff we already knew from watching a regular news program...

~Big J aka Jakoso
There is a certain beauty in things you have no knowldge of. Keep all of the unkown that way, so as to not ruin its ephermal beauty.

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:56 am

The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:Most dumbest thing i ever watched
THE IRONY! THE IRONY!
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Return to “General Off Topic”