GFX Con Hand Drawn Round 1: Misty vs Wonka

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

GFX Con Hand Drawn Round 1: Misty vs Wonka

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:08 pm

Once again here are the rules:

Completely Hand Drawn:
1: You may use any medium to produce your entry (pencil, pen, charcoal, figerpaint, whatever). As long is its done by your hands.
2: You may ONLY use a computer for SCANNING and RESIZING, abosolutely NOTHING more. No erasing, no filtering, no coloring, no nothing.
3: Try to get your image down to smaller than 1024x768 (in terms of area, not dimensions, so if its 800x800 or something that's fine), if you cannot, then simply post a text link to your entry so as to avoid horrid forum stretching.
4: Your work must be done completely by you. You may submit fanart, but the image must be original, NO TRACING. Copying is acceptible but not recommended. If you do copy an image completely, then you MUST scan and post the image you copied from WITH your entry.
5: You may submit in black and white or color, your choice.
6: You image may not be larger than 1 meg, if you're having trouble abiding by this rule, PM me and I'll give you a few pointers on image compression.
7: Your name/alias must be somewhere on the picture.

Note that all pairings were picked randomly by an anonymous friend who knows none of you and has seen none of your art, and thus is completely unbiased.

You have until Wednsday at noon EST to post your entries. The voting is open to everyone excluding those involved in the current match (so as to avoid self voting and whatnot). Each round until the finals will be decided by who reaches 10 votes first after both entries are posted. The finals will be first to 20.

If you need hosting, aim me at SSJVegita0609. Good luck!
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:53 am

Missed this one too.....

Guess Ill have to come to OT more than once a week.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:30 pm

Misty's entry:

The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:20 pm

Misty rox :O

I'll have to wait for Wonka's :O

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:31 pm

Aaaaawwwww, cute.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:58 am

I'm suprised no one has asked why the little pig has the vodoo doll of the big pig ^_^

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:06 am

I love the picture. Sneak was awesome. Brings tears to my eyes. :(
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:39 am

MistyCaldwell wrote:I'm suprised no one has asked why the little pig has the vodoo doll of the big pig ^_^
> >
< <

WHY?
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:45 am

I'm more curious as to why Dutch has such a fasination with sneaks anus.

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:12 am

:lol: Think 3 dimensional. She's looking at the popcorn.

Thanks for asking ^_^
Ok, here's the scoop.

Dutch is my old pig. She's only 11 months old, but they only live about 3 years average. Kia and the Sneak were her two kids. Kia was born the runt. The sneak was the size of a golden hamster when he was born. I think it was mother nature that caused this but Dutch abandoned Kia from hour 1. The sneak was babied and he had to raise Kia on mashed pellets and soft greens (they are born with teeth). Kia was left in with Dutch until I noticed her attacking him. Once she saw him pick up a treat on the other side of the cage and ran all the way over to bite him for it. Kia chattered at Dutch and glared at her until I decided he was better off alone, even at only a month old.

Each pig is displaying their personality. Dutch is stupid, she always has this 'huh?' look on her face. Kia is an angry little runt (still) and though the sneak has died from his birth defect problems :cry: while he was around, he loved chasing down popcorn when you would throw it into the cage.

Return to “General Off Topic”