Possible hijacking attempts on my computer?

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:42 pm

Down load CwShredder. It works like a friggin charm.

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:17 pm

Spybot search and destroy works pretty well to. I had the same problem. Also, I think an internet eraser might help. Oh well, I'm just rambling, because you solved the problem anyway.

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:24 am

Thanks for pointing out that program Veldrin. It does work like a friggin charm. Hopefully no more annoying as hell pop-ups.

Spyware can burn in hell! :twisted: they should painfully torture whoever writtes these things, or whoever forces programmmers to write these. Pop ups are the worst thing since telemarketers. Aren't there or shouldn't there be laws against pop up advertisers? (not that they would listen anyways...)
The Big O will KILL you!

Alex_Dragon
Org Profile

Post by Alex_Dragon » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:48 am

Spybot is good for all other types of spyware but for the Luckysearch/Globefinder is only able to be gotten rid of with CwShredder
ImageImage

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:19 am

I think I had this a long time ago..I had to go into my registry to get rid of it.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “General Off Topic”