Computer Version of Halo...

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:27 am

Lets put it this way, to get the equivilant graphical quality from the PC version that you get from the XBox, you'll need a direct x 9 video card like the 9600 pro or the 5600 ultra. 8 times the memory, and 3 times the CPU power.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:29 am

And no, I am not pulling random numbers out of a hat. I happen to have played both. and am basing this opinion on how the PC version played on my computer. (And I know the hardware of my PC inside and out.)
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Return to “General Off Topic”